172 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:51:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 266 1:31
Hunters, can you tell me if my scanner will pick up dropped items/trophies (ie from a few squares away in scanner range) OR do I have to move to the square I killed them in and then they appear?

Thanks

yP8Ou.png
Year 13 Day 266 1:34
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Items show up on your map no matter the scanner range.

Year 13 Day 266 2:46
Thanx Ten !!

yP8Ou.png
Year 13 Day 309 1:22
Creature Drops. I have been hunting for about a week and kill a few creatures but still I have not had any drops. How often do they drop items?

kirjaxsig_zps0a40e2cd.png
kir_jax_cit.png
Year 13 Day 309 1:24
I killed a squad of Nunas and got a Claw drop, first creatures I killed in months. I think it depends on what creatures you are hunting and how many of them are in the squad, things that go alone I'd imagine they drop little.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 13 Day 309 1:30
Chancy Mandu

the smaller creatures will drop more frequently, but like bandit drops its low odds of getting a drop.

Year 13 Day 309 6:43
Krey Merr

All creatures seem to have ~5% chance of dropping a trophy.

Mysterious eggs on the other hand have a decreasing drop rate based on creature size. If it is 5% for tiny creatures expect it to be something much less for huge and colossal creatures.

Year 13 Day 309 19:27
I have now killed about 100 creatures and have had 4 drops with none being an egg.

Bandits seem to drop about twice as frequently for me but maybe thats just pot luck?

yP8Ou.png
Year 13 Day 309 21:32
Just luck. It is indeed 5% across the board, so while you may get a couple in a row, you may also kill for days without seeing anything. The joy of probability. :p

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 357 11:04
Ka`rla Leakey

The thread title appears relevant to my question so will ask here rather than start a new thread.

Did a claim procedure ever get implemented to be able to gain ownership of Bandit drops? If it has then details would be nice.

Year 13 Day 357 12:09
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Equip the item on yourself, refresh the page, hit the claim button.

Year 13 Day 357 15:04
Ka`rla Leakey

Thanks that worked a treat.