Year

Day

Time

13:27:30

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 81 7:54
Guest/Visitor

I tried to join but there was a problem with my handle. now when i retried i got an email that says that my email is in use.

please help!!

-guest-

Year 7 Day 81 9:06
would help a lot if you list what handle you tried to use and the email

horbanner.gif
Year 7 Day 81 13:01
Guest/Visitor

Ok My Handle was battle Lord Valanx which is against handle rules but then I changed it to Drol Kaber and my Email is BalJalz@aol.com

Year 7 Day 81 13:04
Guest/Visitor

Oh and by the way Thanks
-Drol Kaber-

Year 7 Day 81 13:04
Guest/Visitor

Oh and by the way Thanks
-Drol Kaber-

Year 7 Day 82 14:12
Try using the lost password feature of the game to retrieve your password. You account has been approved.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 95 14:15
Guest/Visitor

I am also having weird problems gaining membership to this site. The first time I applied I was rejected because I was suspected of using multi-accounts. I contacted the appropriate person for that and they cleared it up (apparently my IP number could have been too 'similar' to someone elses). They told me to reapply and I did. Now my application is being rejected because my handle breaks the rules for coming up with a name (such as it uses Darth, Lord, or Luke or is already a Star Wars name like Liea Organa or Han Solo). The handle I used was Nevre Miend, and I have no idea why it would be rejeceted. Can someone please help me get a working application through?

Year 7 Day 95 20:31
Because it sounds like "Never Mind" rather than being an actual name, which is not allowed.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 102 1:25
Guest/Visitor

My handle (Jay Quade) apparently doesn't exist. I did get an e-mail telling me that my application was approved though...

My e-mail is james.mcquade@optusnet.com.au

Thanks in advance for anyone able to help me.

Year 7 Day 102 19:54
Already responded to Jay via email.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 103 6:20
Guest/Visitor

And I thank you. I can't rejoin though because it is still picking up my e-mail address as 'in the system'.

*shakes fists*

I'm a glitch magnet.

Year 7 Day 103 14:50
jay I forward your problem to Khan.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 103 21:52
Guest/Visitor

Thanks man.

Year 7 Day 106 19:54
Guest/Visitor

I have re-applied under the name "Jayy Quade", and e-mail 'administrator@inferalregions.net', my site address.

*crosses fingers*

Year 7 Day 106 19:55
Guest/Visitor

Sorry that's

administrator@infernalregions.net

My bad.

Year 7 Day 107 4:42
Guest/Visitor

Now it won't allow me to create this account because it is still picking up my last one (which has never worked).

Can an admin please look into this? I've been trying to join for a week now...

*bangs head on table*

Year 7 Day 108 2:30
Since your old account does not exist any longer it should be fine for you to create a second. I would advise sending a mail to syn@swcombine.com as soon as you submit your application, so I can try to approve it if I am online before it is declined for multi-accounts. Please include your requested handle in the mail. ^_^

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 108 5:49
Guest/Visitor

Thanks a million!

Year 7 Day 108 6:15
All fixed. ^_^ Closing.

(People with similar problems should post new threads for their issues.)

swcforumsig