Year

Day

Time

08:00:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 286 11:17
Hello.

I want to ask you guys if you know anyone who sells NPCs OR anyway OR anyplace to buy SPECIFIC RACE NPCs.

Forexample I want to buy Chiss and Zeltron NPCs - but there are no Chiss NPCs in my location, while Zeltrons are very rare.

I also prefer human NPCs, while 80% of the NPCs I hire are strange alien beings.

Any suggestions?

Year 13 Day 286 11:51
When you hire NPCs the only time you can be SURE of getting 100 % of a particular race is if you're at that race's homeworld. Otherwise, it's completely random. You can see which planet is the Homeworld by looking at the Race pages.

Some homeworlds are shielded, and controlled by a Faction. Contact those factions about buying NPCs of that particular type, and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out.

Year 13 Day 286 16:28
...and even then you have a 90% chance of getting an NPC from that world.

You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Scary Door.
Year 13 Day 286 17:28
^

But, you are looking for either the COmmerce Centre forum to browse peoples threads who sell NPCs, or the Traders Lounge where you can discuss such topics.

Ellias_sig6.png