181 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:18:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 310 15:32
Forgive my apparent stupidity, but no one has been mentioning FI hasn't run and its not on the bug base..

Still, I have no inventory events for my facilities or for NPC wages... are we still waiting on them to run? I haven't heard anything you see...

My operator was active in the 2 weeks prior to FI, facs are open to all and they all made solid income last month.

Thanks for any answers

Grev'endar'togl be Ar'Klim
Aristocra, House Ar'Togl
Year 13 Day 310 15:41
Check your transaction records :)

jan`ru3557.png
Year 13 Day 310 17:40
Both myself and my faction have received out FI events. For some reason it didn't trigger the event notification though so maybe check back and have a look. I know my events appeared after 17:00, but the events that appeared stated they came in at 17:00.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 311 10:31
Well, I'm missing over 4mil in FI with no records :D

Should I bugbase the issue? I did rather need those creds :P

Aristocra, House Ar'Togl
Year 13 Day 311 13:20
Did you not check your transaction records under the credit menu? <.

jan`ru3557.png
Year 13 Day 311 14:03
Jan`ru, not quite sure what part of 'no records' you missed, no need to restate your query.

Let me clarify this: I have no credits, an active operator, no credit events for either FI or wages, facs open to all that all earned FI last month with no singificant changes in planetary stats.

Aristocra, House Ar'Togl
Year 13 Day 311 14:05
Sounds like something for a support ticket to admins, try sending one with IDs of the facilities and they can check it.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--