Day

Time

10:17:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 332 8:05
Wann Eras

Hi there,

I believe I am stuck/bugged on the NPC tranport. I was headed for Ryloth and it did all the normal "descending to atmosphere", "descending to planet surface" etc. but now it does not give me any place to exit/board.

Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Wann

Wann Eras (Wanne'ras)
Year 13 Day 332 8:08
Xakic Jix

are you sure you have reached your final destination?? it can take days depending on where you are going.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 13 Day 332 8:43
Wann Eras

Yes of course, as I said it already got to the point of "descending to planet surface" etc. and those hour timers have all finished. Now it just states "Onboard the StarSpeeder 3000 Star Tours". Every other time I've taken NPC transport I was able to exit at this point. I have already sat through the 4 days of space travel to get here.

Wann Eras (Wanne'ras)
Year 13 Day 332 9:08
Xakic Jix

hmmm might be a bug then, have you put in a ticket?

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 13 Day 332 9:31
Wann Eras

Sorry no I would have done that right away, let me figure out how to send one, first time :).

Wann Eras (Wanne'ras)
Year 13 Day 332 10:52
Wann Eras

I sent a ticket but for some reason it didn't give me a ticket reference and I didn't receive an email regarding the ticket so can't see the status.

Hopefully it's all gone through okay.

Thanks.

Wann Eras (Wanne'ras)
Year 13 Day 332 19:50
Maha Michi

As per Ellias in swc-help, they are aware of the issue and need an ASIM to address it.

In regards to not having a reference ticket number, can you sign into the bugbase?
http://bugs.swcombine.com

If so, are there any open tickets under your name?
If no, then your ticket wasn't created.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 13 Day 334 12:57
Maha, he should make a support ticket first, as that will address his problem via the asims. THen he can submit a bug ticket to fix the problem. But it would be faster to come into the IRC help channel.

Year 13 Day 334 14:38
Maha Michi

Jevon, he had already been in the swc-help channel three times that night and talked to Ellias (is my understanding). Maybe ask him to hop in there again if needed? Ellias may also be able to fill in more on what is being done.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 13 Day 334 17:37
I did say to make a support ticket, but I haven't really seen any ASims around for a few days, so I said it might take a few until Gav or someone gets back.

Ellias_sig6.png