Year

Day

Time

17:54:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 5 10:20
Fry Pitor

I received a G-lined IRC ban without warning for an issue that was resolved earlier that day. I would really appreciate it if I could get unbanned, or at least be given a full explanation as to the reason for the ban.

Cheers,

Fry Pitor

Level 5 Public Operator
Provoke true character
Year 14 Day 5 10:47
Please beg to Syn.

This was ugly so I removed it.
Year 14 Day 5 11:12
Fry Pitor

Syn appears to be far to busy changing his/her avatar to be bothered with such things. I guess this is what I should expect from an independent game?

Level 5 Public Operator
Provoke true character
Year 14 Day 5 11:24
Stop refreshing my random avatar script if you don't want to see random avatars. Since you have the time to try to be insulting on the forums, I'm sure you have the time to wait for me to deal with this until after I've walked my dog and made a few phone calls.

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 5 12:15
Fry, your posts were less than an hour apart, most admin requests should be at least given 24 hours before additional support should be requested. ALso, you could use a generic name on the mibbit chat at the top of nce.the page to enter the help channel and request live assista

Year 14 Day 5 12:43
I took care of it; Gav wasn't around so I had to check the ban status of the account.

And for the record, I was at work all morning, hence my lack of response thirty seconds after the post went up/DMs went out. Contrary to popular belief, most of us (well, some of us) (well, me anyway) do have jobs. So yes, that is probably something to expect from volunteers in a free online game. Sitting on the forums all day doesn't pay the bills. ]:

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 5 14:41
Jesfa

If only :(

LoraxSig3copy.png