197 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:56:05

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 14 13:29
i can't see any of the ships i am tagged as pilot, so i am stuck in the current ship and i can't board any other. I have already reported this problem in the bug base a couple days ago but got no solution.

:D
Year 14 Day 14 13:54
Ka`rla Leakey

Assuming you are at the correct location, any error message such as your party size is to big, there is no room on the entity you wish to board?

Year 14 Day 14 14:55
no error message appears, just the one saying there are no ships to be boarded around. i am absolutely sure both of the ships are in the same location, i checked it out multiple times, even though the ship i have to board has no sector identified, and this is what makes it a possible glitch as the helpers assumed.

Year 14 Day 14 15:13
if there is no sector identified, then it is in deep space, so you must make sure the galactic coordiantes match exactly..

if you are the pilot of the ship you are currently aboard, you can just verify that from the cockpit.

dbce26b5ac.jpg
Year 14 Day 14 15:24
i verified not just by scanning in the cockpit, but also looking the position of the ships using the galactic map, and they are in the exact same place (galactic position: 31, -41 and system position: 0, 10) . i am pilot of all two ships, so i should see them, but i can only see the one where i am in this moment. actually, none of the ships i am assigned as pilot are visible to me.

Year 14 Day 14 16:28
You could have just have been sold to a bounty hunter? I know how it works first hand.

This was ugly so I removed it.
Year 14 Day 14 17:28
Are you in the entrance room? Also, can you see the other ship in your sensors from the cockpit? If not, it could be a result from the galaxy move, and requires an ASim to teleport it to your location (even though it is the same location) as it could be on a different layer and so not visible.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 14 19:51
no patrick i don't think so. Ellias, i did use the sensors of the cockpit to see all the ships in my same coordinates, but the one i'm looking for is not there. What's an ASim? Never heard of it. By the way, i also want to say that that ship is not docked anywhere since it's not tagged for that.

Year 14 Day 14 20:46
An ASim is an Assistant Simmaster, one of the team of administrators who handles player issues via the bugbase and support ticket interface, without playing actual characters of their own.

Year 14 Day 14 20:54
Xakic Jix

are you in sublight maybe?? If you did a sensor scan you should be in the exact square they are in, and all ship should show in that square.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 14 21:43
If the co-ords are the same, and you cannot see them in sensors (and I presume that it is not one of the ships with ECM), then my previous comment should stand. Make support ticket (Contact Support link in the bottom right) and supply the various details needed (ship id, location, etc).

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 15 6:24
i have already opened a ticket in the bug base, but they seem to give no solution. maybe they're working on it, i don't know.

Year 14 Day 15 6:32
i'mt trying with the support

Year 14 Day 18 5:28
ok problem solved :) i got out and re-entered the system and everything is fixed now