Perhaps for a quest down the line.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 14 Day 45 21:54
Shobba Pau

Something Artefact
You must seek out this precious Something...  

What about this?

Edited By: Shobba Pau on Year 14 Day 45 21:54

photo avnew1.png
Six Stars is not enough...
Year 14 Day 45 23:30
I am interested in this as well since I am really interested in the possibility of quests. I think it would be awesome, even a few (very few, mind you) quests like kill 10 of this or that.

Year 14 Day 46 6:48
3 Simple Rules...
You couldn't follow 3 simple rules?! 

I'm going out on a limb here with a complete guess but when I saw "3 simple rules" I instantly thought of this:

The Three Rules of Robotics

If by some longshot, that this is the case, it sounds like it'll be interesting!

Year 14 Day 46 8:18
A lot of them are just placeholders and not implemented yet. There's a bit of an achievement overhaul going on right now, so expect lots of new stuff coming. No spoilers!

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 46 13:03
Xakic Jix

Awesome.. thanks Syn. I am guessing then once they are fully implemented there will be some news to kind of give us an idea to how to achieve them?

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 46 14:54
Jesfa

Some of them will be explained, others may in fact just sit there until someone figures out what it is/how to unlock it :)

The Slice one is done and ready. 3 Simple rules is the one I'm messing with now. The secret one will be deleted/recycled later, it's the example one Sin made for me to use as a base.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 14 Day 46 15:27
Xakic Jix

Sounds good Jesfa.. you guys are doing an awesome job with everything. Thank you

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 46 15:34
David Valois

^ agreed :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Year 14 Day 46 18:47
Laz Uli

Slice one being the Bomarr one? That's done and ready to fall upon?

FactionSigLaz_zps7ae2d329-1_zps420b30d2.png?t=1367273068
Year 14 Day 46 22:49
Jesfa

It works.

There will be more to it later as quests progress, but feel free to hop/skip/jump your way there :)

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 14 Day 47 13:28
Awesome work, thank you very much to all of those hard working men and women involved (not sure though if the Dev team has any women :).

Btw, anybody completed the Bomarr quest? I will be heading that way shortly, would be interested in any pointers.

Year 14 Day 47 15:24
Also, pretty sure its Artifact, not Artefact... unless the spelling mistake is intentional.

*scratches chin thoughtfully*

dbce26b5ac.jpg
Year 14 Day 47 18:01
Artefact is the correct, British spelling. Although is seems Kendall has corrupted it and changed it to artifact (/me cringes) for the next sync unless ZHao undos it.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 52 4:36
So... Anybody completed the Bomarr Monk achievement? I have visited the Monastery but I am a bit afraid what will happen if I say yes to the Monk in the entrance to cut my body. Anyobody tried that?
Edit: I said them to chop me to pieces but it seems that there is something wrong with the operating room. Anybody finished this achievement? Any suggestions?

Edited By: Sagilas Warmonger on Year 14 Day 52 6:43
Year 14 Day 52 13:02
Jesfa

Try a different dialogue option.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 14 Day 52 14:00
My utility slots were full, that was the problem. Thank you for your help, Jesfa.

Year 14 Day 52 17:25
I feel like the error text for those things really need to be more clear. -_-

"You need an empty utility slot for this."

IS THAT SO HARD!

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 52 20:16
It was in the Christmas quest!

Ellias_sig6.png
Page 1 2