171 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:09:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Bias Asims ruin games, why are they allowed to be so? Tyranny at it's finest.
This is why Teniel Djo killed herself.

Don't get on the bad side of Syn or any other of their friends or you get the ban hammer. Even if their friends break the same rules as you, you get banned and they get off scott free.

On IRC just now, I got banned for saying something that everyone else was. Though only I was banned.

There's no unbiased tribunal that puts these Asims in check or keeps them honest.

I've watched multiple Asims/Mods abuse their power and I'm sick of it.

The only reason no one else speaks up is fear of being banned.

This current post by no means breaks the rules. But it'll be insta-locked thread and I'll get the ban hammer.

Edited By: Arkondrius Ray`Dur on Year 14 Day 53 19:46

Deny deny deny.
Kain Eckert

Dude... just shut up.

Jesfa

This current post by no means breaks the rules. But it'll be insta-locked thread and I'll get the ban hammer.

Actually it does. You're in fact posting in the Questions for Admins forum. I don't see a question.

LoraxSig3copy.png
My purpose is just and I demand justice!

A tribunal that hold these mods/asims in check needs to be made.

The current mods abuse their power on a whim.

Deny deny deny.
"why are they allowed to be so"
Do you happen to have a visor on that allows you miss certain subject matter?

Edited By: Arkondrius Ray`Dur on Year 14 Day 53 20:05

Deny deny deny.
Jesfa

So beyond a situation where you were kicked from IRC for swearing/insulting people, you have more unjustices to bring to the table?

LoraxSig3copy.png
So many people are breaking IRC chat rules right now. None of them are being banned.

Deny deny deny.
Jesfa

So...the answer is no you don't?

LoraxSig3copy.png
: If they want, they can say that EVERYONE CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT EXCEPT FOR Arkondrius_Ray`Dur

This is the stuff I'm talking about.

Deny deny deny.
Ark, theres a right way and a wrong way to go about discussing such matters. If you had approached the admins in a cool, collected manner, you might have learned more about why you were banned, and could have defended your position as a calm and collected individual. Instead, you came on and posted a rant on the forums, which never shines positively on your character. Then you made another post when that was locked, instead of stopping there. Your actions in swc-traders also shines negatively on your attitude and demeanor.

Because I asked for Justice?

And equality?

That makes me in the wrong? What kind of twisted world is SWC?

As I'm asking for this in Trade, everyone is breaking the rules. Same one I was, yet they face zero repercussions.

Edited By: Arkondrius Ray`Dur on Year 14 Day 53 20:24

Deny deny deny.
Then go to an admin in the channel, and give relevant posts for comparison to what you said. DOnt just say "They said it too!". The context may have been different.

This is complete BS, and I demand the ban be lifted. Completely bias and unfair 

^This is not the way to go about it.

You should get one of your parents to threaten to file a lawsuit.

Anyway I go about it, I'm on the outside looking in.

The Asims don't provide justice or equality. So I have zero chance.

Mikel: just drop your pants and get in line

Derak does the helicopter dick.

Derak aims at Ark

Derak dickbliderates Ark

These are but just a few. If I wouldn't have been banned from trades, I have over another dozen inappropriate behaviors which in violation of the IRC chat rules.

Edited By: Arkondrius Ray`Dur on Year 14 Day 53 20:40

Deny deny deny.
Cael Graigan

Hey! Tyranny is infinitely more effective on the internet than in real life.

Jesfa

You have yet to actually show any unjustice on the part of the admins or moderators. Beyond you being kicked for insulting others using vulgar language, you've actually not said anything.

If you do in fact find some sort of unbias/cheating/something bad, please feel free to, civilly, DM me.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Not only have you not been banned from traders at all as you claim, but you are, in fact, pointedly egging everyone on, trolling them, and trying to encourage them to violate rules in order to prove some sort of point. Spamming "bias" several times in a row serves no valid purpose except to try to rile people up. You are not trying to carry on discourse. You are trying to anger people and provoke a response, which is what is normally referred to as trolling.

You do not have the right to call another player a fag, or any other discriminatory or offensive term on IRC. There is no right to stand up for here. I have banned every single person who has done that, and I will continue to do so. This is not a question of what you personally find insulting, it is a matter of you personally directing obscene speech at another player for the purpose of insulting them.

Don't do it. It is indefensible. Period.

swcforumsig

I never once said I was banned from Traders.

You guys can't read.

Deny deny deny.
Jesfa

These are but just a few. If I wouldn't have been banned from trades, I have over another dozen inappropriate behaviors which in violation of the IRC chat rules.

My assumption is that don't know what this line means. I'm not sure I do either.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Seeing as no one actually banned you from trading in SWC, as that's impossible, it seemed reasonable to conclude it was in some way relevant to the conversation. My mistake.

As I guess you have nothing to add in response to my explanation, I assume it suffices. As Jesfa said, DM is available to air your grievances, provided they are actual concerns and not general accusations and provocations.

Have a good night.

swcforumsig