Year

Day

Time

19:58:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 100 1:02
Hey All

Don't think I've run into this yet. Never had it happen in a year - I don't think.

I am trying to makeover a cargo container with items in it. When I choose the container, type the name and reason, there is no radio button or check-box for Makeover Contents. I am pretty sure there used to be.

Does anyone have any information about this? I am producing a lot of goods and would like to make them over to the client by the container, not individually.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alan Scott

"All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."
Year 14 Day 100 1:24
Uh, cargo containers don't have items in them like backpacks etc do. They are basically an item that will spawn in items of the type included inside when you take an item out or empty it. So the items inside don't physically exist within the database until you do that.

So, simple answer, just making over the crate will include the items 'inside'.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 100 1:31
Thanks for the answer Ellias. I think a part of me knew that but was refusing to show itself tonight.

Year 14 Day 101 22:57
OK. I have Large Backpacks that I have put various items into. As a test, I tried to make it over and again I was not given the option to makeover the contents. I don't want to sift through hundreds of items to make them over individually. And I would like to assemble a bunch of them for sale without having to put each one together as the sales come in.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening with this?

Year 14 Day 102 1:17
Ichiru Hanabusa

start naming things like "group1" so you can filter for them and only the right ones will show up

Year 14 Day 102 1:30
Well, right. I did name all of the backpacks with a number after them.. not the contents.

But I guess I was looking for something about Making Over Contents.

Year 14 Day 102 8:35
Tabty Haasza

Items -> Filter by Container -> Makeover by a specific backpack

Tabty Haasza || CEO / Owner || Akheton Corporation

tabty_haasza_cit.png
Year 14 Day 103 4:06
Brand Malden

What he means is.. he wants the items inside of the backpack made over when he makes over the backpack as well. There is(or used to be) a little box you can check titled 'make over contents'. I inquired about it myself awhile back and was told that the feature was disabled.

r2u7mg.jpg