161 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:37:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 122 16:04
Well, I'm creating a new handle, new character. Ok my first name was Vizsla Tarr which was rejected as being a name off canon. My second I requested was Zalt Tarr, however this was still once again rejected for being too close to Zaltar.
How is this justified?

1. It isn't Zaltar so according to the rules - You may not use the name of an existing character in a different universe - The name Zalt doesn't, as you could easily say a previous handle of mine Zaltais did this too.

2. They are many other handles using names from other universe, one for example is Corleone and another is Skar which is a Kaleesh from canon.

I don't see how Zalt Tarr is going against the rules in the slightest, as it does not break the rules. It isn't a canon character name, a character from another universe, etc.

A nomad rebel, no home, just family - ARFG
The great God Shrupak, resides Abesmi at Jenuwaa Sea
Year 14 Day 122 16:28
The name is very close - the only difference really being a space and duplicating the middle letter of the name. In pronunciation it sounds exactly the same.

Year 14 Day 122 16:31
Ohh, it just clicked with me what you mean. I fully understand now with Zalt Tarr said in one sentence comes out with Zaltar. My mistake, and many thanks for explaining.

A nomad rebel, no home, just family - ARFG
The great God Shrupak, resides Abesmi at Jenuwaa Sea