153 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:06:43

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 133 2:29
I can't find it in the rules page, so I want to ask, the Rarity value, is it the bigger the number the less chance to find it?

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 133 5:47
Xakic Jix

If you click on the creature it has a rarity rate (Not sure if it is accurate) but if so I think it is the lower the number. Like the Akk Dog Rarity: 0, and I have found many of them but Krayt Dragon Rarity: 5 I have seen once.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 133 7:32
Stephanie Barefoot

Pretty sure Xak is correct. I have found so many Bantha's and yet not a single Wampa.

But to expand on Lilith's question, what is the chance of finding these creatures with a rarity value of 5?

Year 14 Day 133 7:36
If it is like that, maybe 5 times less than creatures with 0? But who knows how they coded it.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 133 7:53
Don't think that those numbers are accurate any more. Seen to many Krayts and Space Slugs. Wampas too, almost every time i enter terrain where those spawn.

Year 14 Day 133 7:53
Kendall Holm

It's inversely related. The lower the number the more it spawns, the higher the less it spawns.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 14 Day 133 8:04
Xakic Jix

I guess you would also have to take into consideration of the terrain since they also have a % rate of creatures spawned, then look at which creatures spawn on what terrain and then the rarity rate of said creature compared to the creature spawn % of said terrain.

Just a thought.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 14 Day 133 8:05
So, Spice Grabs are as rare as Space Slugs? Anyway, like i said, saw too many Space Slugs to my liking. It is not problem when creature aggression is off, but later...
Maybe it was luck, but maybe those numbers need a little tweak.

Year 14 Day 133 13:32
Jesfa

I dont know that we ever handled "rarity", its just an arbitrary number that doesn't do anything yet iirc.

LoraxSig3copy.png