283 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:57:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Do recycling stations/plants work? How do you use them?
Page 1 2
What faction type would I have to hop into in order to build EVS droids? A vehicle faction or an Recycling faction?

mowc9ys

Vehicles faction.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

okay thanks,

when I start construction will i have to wait till production completes till I can hop out?

mowc9ys

Sylvin Macflint

No, you'll assign the workers and factory to the vehicle faction for manager, and after you begin production you set the operator/supervisor to the vehicle faction leader then you can hop out.

Oh and I believe recycling in space with the wrecker ship now places RM in cargo containers outside of the ship for collection later.

You can use only one EVS or wrecker per entity, but if you have multiple entities to recycle you can use multiple ships and droids, 1 per entity, as long as you have a recycler npc in the cockpit before jumping aboard the next recycler.

Edited By: Sylvin Macflint on Year 14 Day 157 22:44
wont changing operator/ supervisor halt production?

mowc9ys

Sylvin Macflint

no, when changed to the faction leader of the managing faction.

Edited By: Sylvin Macflint on Year 14 Day 157 22:49
You can leave yourself as operator when you hop out, it will not stop production. It will automatically retool too, as long as it is right managing faction type.

Okay so if I build EVS droids in an x7 factory station, will I be able to load them into a BFF at same location?

I've never tried to load or unload vehicles in space before?

mowc9ys

Maha Michi

Yes, you can.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
one last question:

If I faction hop to recycle a building, can I hop back and assign recycle leader as operator? and it will keep recycling?

mowc9ys

Once it starts, it won't stop, no matter who is assigned, unassigned or owner. Only way to stop is Abort manually. Once the 200m tall droids of destruction start stomping, they dont care who is assigned =P

MeandMine.png

Kool : ) You have all been really helpful answering all my questions, Thanks!

mowc9ys

Sylvin Macflint

I thank you as well Lillith and J`dej An`k, It has been several years since I have recycled and I guess the rules have changed a bit since then, I find no mention of needing recycler npcs to recycle entities anymore, and it appears as if the game will automatically assign the managing factions leader as the operator if necessary. I guess old dogs can learn new tricks ;0

" Notes from Production Rules Page"
"If the Manager changes while production is ongoing in such a way that breaks the above conditions production will halt at 100% until the problem is fixed and production is resumed and finished.

In the case of the operator changing in such a way as to no longer meet the requirements they will be replaced with the leader of the managing faction. "

"Recycling Movement Restrictions from Rules page"

When recyling a wreck, converting an entity into a wreck, or cutting a wreck into smaller pieces, the ship or vehicle performing the action cannot move. However, the pilot is free to leave the recycling ship or vehicle."

Edited By: Sylvin Macflint on Year 14 Day 158 16:42
It doesn't assign me automatically, that would be really annoying for me to keep getting assigned to stuff =P

MeandMine.png

Sylvin Macflint

Automatic assignment was in reference to production and, J'dej An' k's contribution. Thank you, for info on npcs not being needed to keep recycling process going, Lillith..

Page 1 2