300 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:53:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Where certain items are available?
Note, the reason this isn't in a trading forum is because I am currently not buying any of this.

I restarted this game with 0 credits and no owned ship myself (Gave them to a friend who was playing at the time when I had to leave the site, and now that I'm back on refuses to give aid in the slightest). I'm simply looking for where I can access/buy this stuff easily at a later time so once I do make some credits from my faction work I can work on getting some nice gear for myself.

Also note, if looking at this list you think I'm looking at something sub-optimal and think you know of something else that might be better, please say so because although I'm not a new player I've never been too experienced with this game and have also been out of the loop of how this site functioned and updated for a while now.

Ships

YT-2000

Or...

Infiltrator Star Courier (Preferable)

Preference being the Star Courier but from it's description I understand this can be a very hard ship to get a hold of. Plus someone who see's me might mistake me as Sith.

Items

Mandalorian Jetpack
Multiple Sensor Pack
Heavy Belt
Breathing Mask
MediKit
Bacta Refill
Cyborg Ranged Combat Unit

Armour

Mandalorian Armor (Preferable)
Mandalorian Helmet (Preferable)

or...

Heavy Battle Armor
Heavy Battle Helmet

Weapons

Nightstinger
A280
DL-44

+Any ammo for above weapons

Edited By: Gwazi Magnum on Year 14 Day 174 6:29

GwaziMagnum.gif
Thali`a N`ightshade

Well all I can think of is try saying you WTB in the commerce forum. Looking on CPM or going directly to say an items faction etc for weapons and armour.

Good Luck

photo ThalJDnew_zps74605fe0.png
Xakic Jix

Most items can be found on CPM, the Mando gear though you will not get. the night stinger you are looking at about 60 -80 mill. HBA comes up every now and then but it will be roughly 40mill. The rest is not to uncommon.

CPM

Edited By: Xakic Jix on Year 14 Day 174 7:08

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Infiltrator is a unique ship, there is only one in the galaxy, so 99.9% not for sale. YT-2000 are fairly easy to buy on CPM.

Mandalorian Jetpack, pretty much same as Infiltrator, there is only few sets in the galaxy (same for the armour and helmet). Cyborg Ranged Combat Unit you need to contact a medical faction to have cybernetic operation (read the rules to be aware of the risks), Medical Circle or Akheton does them from top of my head. The rest of them items are common.

HBA comes up sometime, but mostly restricted tech not being sold by DC holder.

Nightstiger, what Xakic said. A280 are 5mil a piece from Centurion Arms, good faction to buy from. DL-44 is common.

There is no more ammunition need in SWC.

Hope it helps. Good place to look beside CPM, is Department of Trade of Trade Federation. http://market.swc-tradefederation.org//index.php

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Bacta Refills and Medikits (as well as any other medical supplies) you can order from pretty much any medical faction directly, just look around their sites for who you think has the best price/location. Lots of them deliver. I think everything else was already addressed.

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 174 10:22
Sylvin Macflint

When you go to Centrepoint marketplace single click on the blue pricing table box to tell you avg. high, and low prices on the items your looking at, but double click on the blue box for the database and from there you'll get an idea of pretty much all the items sold, how many were ever sold and when the item was sold last. That should give you an idea which items on your wishlist are obtainable.

Year 14 Day 174 11:49
Another question I also have. Is it possible in this game to upgrade/modify ships to make them better than the base model? If so how do you?

Well all I can think of is try saying you WTB in the commerce forum. Looking on CPM or going directly to say an items faction etc for weapons and armour.

Good Luck 

Sounds like a fair place to start looking, thanks.

Most items can be found on CPM, the Mando gear though you will not get. the night stinger you are looking at about 60 -80 mill. HBA comes up every now and then but it will be roughly 40mill. The rest is not to uncommon. 

Yikes, looks like I really need to save up for those weapons then :/
As for the Mando gear, let me guess. The Mandalorian's don't like outsiders using it?

If I were to downgrade then to Heavy Battle Armor and a Normal Jetpack (But it's lack of Dex boost makes it much less attractive), how hard would it be to obtain those?

Infiltrator is a unique ship, there is only one in the galaxy, so 99.9% not for sale. YT-2000 are fairly easy to buy on CPM.

Mandalorian Jetpack, pretty much same as Infiltrator, there is only few sets in the galaxy (same for the armour and helmet). Cyborg Ranged Combat Unit you need to contact a medical faction to have cybernetic operation (read the rules to be aware of the risks), Medical Circle or Akheton does them from top of my head. The rest of them items are common.

HBA comes up sometime, but mostly restricted tech not being sold by DC holder.

Nightstiger, what Xakic said. A280 are 5mil a piece from Centurion Arms, good faction to buy from. DL-44 is common.

There is no more ammunition need in SWC.

Hope it helps. Good place to look beside CPM, is Department of Trade of Trade Federation. http://market.swc-tradefederation.org//index.php 

Unique huh? Shame, can't say I'm surprised however though.

Is it possible though at all to get the Mandalorian gear without joining them?

How expensive do the faction operations tend to cost though?

Are there any pretty good (but cheap) rifles though I can get in the meantime to compliment the DL-44 while I save up for the A280?

Glad to hear there's no more ammo, that was always a pain.
I'll also be sure to check out the trade federations page, thanks.

Bacta Refills and Medikits (as well as any other medical supplies) you can order from pretty much any medical faction directly, just look around their sites for who you think has the best price/location. Lots of them deliver. I think everything else was already addressed. 

I'm guessing I'll need to order in pretty big bulk then to not get outrageous shipping costs in relation to the value of the medical items. Maybe I can buy some off my own faction if they ever order a shipment.

When you go to Centrepoint marketplace single click on the blue pricing table box to tell you avg. high, and low prices on the items your looking at, but double click on the blue box for the database and from there you'll get an idea of pretty much all the items sold, how many were ever sold and when the item was sold last. That should give you an idea which items on your wishlist are obtainable. 

That's a handy thing to know. Thanks.

Edited By: Gwazi Magnum on Year 14 Day 174 11:57

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 14 Day 174 11:59
There are only about 7 complete mando sets in-game. Even the Mandalorians don't have them, so you getting them is a pipe dream.

(But it's lack of Dex boost makes it much less attractive) 

It doesn't give the dex boost, so there's no difference apart from availability.

Xakic Jix

From what I have heard (not 100% if true) there is only like 4 maybe 5 sets of mando gear out there. The HBA is not impossible to get but they are not easy. I have seen them listed in sets of 6 or 7 at a time then not see any sold for months. But you could get lucky and get one off of a bandit drop. The regular jet pack isnt that hard to get at all, and are not real pricey either. Decent "Cheap" rifles come around often as well.. maybe look into a A295. Meds would be best to shop around (Like Syn said) and but they are easy to get as well.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

The Mando armour has no datacard, and neither Mandalore nor Mando'ade can produce it. It's just rare, so only some small number of the armour exists in the galaxy and you'd have to pry it off the owners' dead bodies.

If I were to downgrade then to Heavy Battle Armor and a Normal Jetpack (But it's lack of Dex boost makes it much less attractive), how hard would it be to obtain those? 

Where are you seeing anything about skill boosts? No armour boosts any skills at all, only armour value. HBA is occasionally on CPM for around 40mil, and jetpacks are very accessible from CPM or manufacturers.

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 174 12:18
I remember seeing on the mando jetpacks page that when used alongisde full mando armor you got +1 dexterity.

This was ugly so I removed it.
Year 14 Day 174 12:36
It does say that, but skill boosts like that dont work.

Year 14 Day 174 12:37
So you mean that Mandalorian Armor isn't even a faction item but a loot drop thing?

Also I saw the stat boost in the jetpacks description like Patrick said.
If it doesn't work though then why does it the item still have that listed?

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 14 Day 174 12:41
Descriptions need updating.

And no, the mando armour is neither a faction item nor a loot drop. You can only get them from the players who have them.

swcforumsig

Year 14 Day 174 13:46
Not sure if answered, but no you cant mod ships.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 14 Day 174 18:23
Armour and items used to have (and may still have if the descriptions team haven't wiped them out yet) skill boosts etc, but they don't give those boosts, and entirely possible that such additions to them will never appear anyway.

The Mando armour (like a few other sets) haven't been given to any faction as a DC so cannot be produced, and I think it is the only armour set (maybe republic commando too?) that doesn't even spawn on bandits. This makes the few sets out there highly rare and sought after and you are unlikely to get a set without having large caps and planets aplenty to trade.

Per modifications, as Lilith said you cannot mod anything - what it comes as is what it will always have. Come R&D variants will be able to be researched with slightly different stats, but they will have to be produced first before you can get them - no switching variants as been implied yet.

As for determining what is available, best bet is to look through the various lists of what you want, go to the faction that owns the DC and see if they sell them, then compare the different bits of gear for price and stats. Sometimes the 50k gun is almost as good as the 50mil gun and pointless to spend all that much if you don't have many credits anyway.

And browsing the Centerpoint Market is always handy, though can sometimes be a little pricey.

Ellias_sig6.png