150 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:16:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Trade 1, and Trade 2s, and trade routes..
Sylvin Macflint

I recall a while back when market trades were possible at privately owned trade stations. Is there in some form, or wasn't there talk of, and will there ever be a system of trade routes using player owned trade stations, that would allow the transportation of commodities between the trades in different locations, similar to the npc transport at the starports? I thought that was to be a consideration to removing the trading function.?.?

Maha Michi

Believe that you can access the NPC market on private trading stations; however, it needs to be owned by a Trading faction.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Sylvin Macflint

Thanks Maha, I am aware of that aspect, I'm thinking more of the trade route function that I believe was mentioned as a possible?? recourse for removing the market option.. be well..

Ichiru Hanabusa

its not actually been expanded on except that initial sim news unless i missed it

its still in the works, ypu havent missed anything.

Sylvin Macflint

Great to know, thank you Ichiru, and thank you Jevon..
Any Idea if all trade stations will be affected or just the ones, pre-change, that used to have market access?

Edited By: Sylvin Macflint on Year 14 Day 206 19:47
Care to rephrase that?

Year 14 Day 206 18:14
Deleted Post
Sylvin Macflint
Deleted by Sylvin Macflint. Reason: re-phrased..
If anything it would give you greater access to ship stuff around, not affect player-player trades via CPM etc.

Ellias_sig6.png