Time

19:53:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Adding a public custom question
Year 14 Day 257 10:15
Filithell Arborin

If i would like to upload an image for public usage, but do not need to add it to a ship myself, how would i do that and would it cost me CPs?

Chief Executive Design Officer - Premium Paint and Design
Sentinel Protector, Lord Filithell Arborin, P.S. - Tresario Star Kingdom - Retired
TSKIMfili.png
Year 14 Day 257 10:46
Ichiru Hanabusa

you just select "public" and it costs i think

Year 14 Day 257 13:36
I can't remember exactly but it either costs 100 CP or 250 CP, I think its 250 though you do get some CPs in exchange whenever the custom is used. It might be every few customs, from from time to time I get +25 CP for the uglies public customs. For example:

Year 14 Day 251, 20:58 Star Wars Combine + 25 Public Image Purchase

Edited By: Lilith Delcroix on Year 14 Day 257 13:37

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 14 Day 257 17:57
I believe it was 250 CPs to get a public custom on your ship before the change to the system. I'm not sure if it is still that cost to upload one for public consumption, or whether they are all 500 CPs to upload now.

However Lilith is correct and you get 25 Cps each time it is used.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 257 18:23
Filithell Arborin

Just for clarity, i am asking if it is possible to upload an image for the public without placing it on one of my ships. The image is already on my ship and i have decided to open it up for all.

Sentinel Protector, Lord Filithell Arborin, P.S. - Tresario Star Kingdom - Retired
TSKIMfili.png
Year 14 Day 257 19:15
yes, you upload it as public, and just don't go through the apply step. You have to go through the upload step regardless of whether or not you use it.

Year 14 Day 257 20:11
Filithell Arborin

Thanks all!

TSKIMfili.png
Year 14 Day 269 13:37
Voll Alucard

Where do we add the public customs? I looked on the cp exchange page but can't find it.

Year 14 Day 269 13:59
Exchange>New>Access Public