Year

Day

Time

04:12:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 343 15:36
Kuro Neko

Is there a level at which is it basically not worth worrying about becoming force sensitive?

(1) For example, if someone has level 5 force detect, can they detect FS in a player after level 26, or 31?

(2) Are FS facets so low after a level that its basically not worth having them?

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Year 14 Day 343 16:19
We removed the level requirement. Levels in Force Detection now determine how many people you can test at a single time.

I'm sure it's always better to have the option. You or someone else can easily do the math based on the equations.

Year 14 Day 343 16:44
At the very least if gives you the extra option of training for XP while you are doing nothing else.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 14 Day 344 0:08
I know full well at my next test level of 26 that my facets would be awful. Realistically it seems anything after 15 and you're gonna be FS weak. Regardless I will still be tested. Both to have more options for things to do in hyper (or just while cruising across a slab while waiting for build approvals more likely) but also just cause I want a lightsaber :) Free healing is always nice too.

Gimme more buttons to push!!!

Year 14 Day 345 4:43
Darian Dash

I think it's been mentioned in the past that facets points will probably be changed a bit along the way.
They stopped facets adding bonuses to normal skills years ago.

There had been a bit of talk about your facets being a chance multiplier so that will probably be changed a bit to stop people with 100 facet points from hitting /blocking 100% of the time.

Not too sure what facet points affect right now.

Can't say how they change as you level and keep failing FS tests either but i did think the facet points you get assigned if found FS at higher levels was lower than if found FS early on in life.

TLDR;
Vets that get found FS later in life probably won't be handicapped as much as you would think.

But i could be wrong :P

Year 14 Day 345 18:48
Urkh Malal

(1) For example, if someone has level 5 force detect, can they detect FS in a player after level 26, or 31?

(2) Are FS facets so low after a level that its basically not worth having them? 

The first question is answered already.
The second question - Ellias mentioned about XP. There is much more than XP. I.e possibility of creating lightsabre (when the quest will be implemented). Even on the lowest level some facets can be tiny but nice addition to your combat skills. And finally - RPG! you can play lame FS!

sigpng_nsappeh_zpsc657e256.png