Year

Day

Time

21:21:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 14 Day 364 6:32
Xanxus Drol

Why is is that when someone dies and you were assigned to their assets, do you not get an inventory event upon those assets transferring??

XD_sig_1
Year 14 Day 364 17:20
Last time I was "inheriting" assets I was assigned, it never gave me any events. It just appeared.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 14 Day 364 18:49
Xanxus Drol

exactly.. why not have an event

Year 14 Day 364 20:38
In theory you're not supposed to know when someone dies, but there's an event for stock transfers on death with names, so there's an inconsistency here regardless.

And if it were decided to not display names for stock transfers, one would think events could be generated for other assets and simply exclude the name of the deceased (in case you didn't know who owned the things you were assigned, I suppose).

I'm not convinced it's intended and not a bug, though.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 1 16:30
Xanxus Drol

Well for most of us with manageable inventories I think that it would be nice to know where the stuff came from, or at least that we received it because someone died with or without an indication of who did actual in fact die... though that would be nice.

For people like.. say.. any wealthy vet with a gargantuan inventory, it most likely would benefit them likewise because they may never realize they possess something they actually want to know they have.