Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 15 Day 12 13:19
Kendall Holm

Did all of your Operators log in between Decmber 1st and December 8th

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 15 Day 12 14:09
My personal and faction FI both ran normally.

Year 15 Day 12 14:31
Xakic Jix

I have the same operator for everything Kendall. strange really. I mean it isnt like it is a whole lote but it was a very significant difference this month compared to the last 3 or 4 months... *shrugs*

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Year 15 Day 12 15:47
Kendall Holm

Not sure ... ran normal for me

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 15 Day 12 21:28
Zhao was looking at the FI stuff earlier today and didn't turn up any oddness. You can put in a support ticket if you really want someone to look into it and don't know of anything like inactive operators or construction on those planets that might've occurred since last time, though. If you choose to do so, include the IDs of the facilities you want checked out.

Edited By: Syn on Year 15 Day 12 21:28

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 13 9:37
Shobba Pau

I asked this in the Help room but was kicked out before I saw any answer..

Did NPC recruitment reset with this FI? I just showed up at a usual barracks that I frequent and was unable to recruit. Did someone beat me to the punch? Or did they not reset?

Year 15 Day 13 9:43
Kendall Holm

Depends if he ran the monthly jobs or just the FI script. But we might have to wait till the end of the month for that to be replenished

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 15 Day 13 11:48
Christian Hall

Hireable Population did not reset when FI ran.

Year 15 Day 13 14:53
Is there a way to check what days you logged in? I think I was logged in between Dec-1 or 2nd till now, but not sure, and I am sole FI operator.

CEO Black Nebula Engineering
CEO and founder of Sarif Industries
Year 15 Day 13 19:05
No way for you to see it yourself but the ASims can all look into it. Support ticket, or PM one on IRC (Superman and Ghost are both around pretty often, if they arent on at the time they can DM you the answer) to ensure they see your request.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 15 20:38
Found out I was active, but was told to hush up about it. Not really fair 40% (not exact but it's not 100%) got FI. Not our fault the DB got a hiccup.

Year 15 Day 16 2:01
No, but it is your fault if you selected a facility operator that is only sporadically active (or if you were the facility operator who was only sporadically active). There are plenty of players who log in at least once a week throughout the month you can set as an operator. There's a maintained list of level 5 operators in the Traders Lounge who are active throughout the month, some people set themselves despite having a lower trading level specifically because they know they will be active, and I think most factions that are sufficiently large have a faction-sponsored FI operator or two that they recommend. If someone is only logging in once a month to be active for FI, then that's not exactly a reliable option since sometimes there are delays.

That said, you did state that you were active and the only operator but that FI was still not received for all the facilities you operate .. I don't follow. If this is the case, you should definitely submit a ticket and include some of the IDs of facilities that did not receive FI so it can be looked into. If you were the only operator, it should have been all or nothing, depending on if you were active or inactive.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 16 9:16
Actually.. I told you that you were active on the 2nd, but you may have missed the time for when FI would of ran.

:/

xvflKAn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
Year 15 Day 16 12:26
(would have*)

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 35 21:25
Ok, new month, still no FI runs.

Year 15 Day 35 21:56
Maha Michi

Don't think so, David. It ran two days ago.

65 Year 15 Day 32, 17:00 The facilities your faction manages have made a total profit of xxxxxxxxxx credits.
66 Year 15 Day 32, 17:00 The facilities your faction owns have made a total profit of xxxxxxxxxx credits.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 15 Day 35 22:57
How is that possible? I logged in on the 30th of Dec.

Year 15 Day 36 0:49
Facilities powered and open to all? You are the operator?

swcforumsig

Page 1 2