Day

Time

15:58:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Hirable NPCs not resetting in Stations
Xakic Jix

Anyone know if this is a bug or not? I have 2 LSCs side by side that the hire-able NPCs have been 0 for 2 -3 months now. Just wondering if this is a problem I am having or a problem others are having as well.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Blot Hlidskjalf

Xakic Jix

Ok but that says nothing about stations... or why it has been 2 - 3 months

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Blot Hlidskjalf

... Monthly Jobs did not run ... 

Does it not?

Xakic Jix

/me facepalms.....

That is talking about the monthly jobs of city facilities, (Which might be the same for stations) but this issues has been going on for about 2 - 3 months (not just this past month).

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Monthly jobs covers everything that runs each month like NPC hiring numbers, taxes etc.

Ellias_sig6.png
Xakic Jix

So have the monthly jobs not been run in the last 3 months?? or was it not run just this last month?

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Kendall Holm

Well I know the script works for sure as I have personally ran it. And it def was not ran last month and I am not sure to how long it hasnt been running before last month. As I was told we have people working on timers and due to someone tripping over a planet that ended up screwing up last months run there may still be something that is preventing it from running on the main server if it has not been ran.

SWC3dsUser.png
Xakic Jix

Kule deal, thanks Kendall. I will give it a little more time then before putting in any ticket or anything.

mystats.php?uid=c8664

Kendall Holm

we already have one open i do believe

SWC3dsUser.png
Is anyone else still getting this issue?

It's who you surround yourself with, that defines you.
Kendall Holm

Everyone should be

SWC3dsUser.png
Okay, thanks.

It's who you surround yourself with, that defines you.