194 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:21:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 99 15:46

It has been nearly two weeks since I've put in two different handles, and neither has been approved. I believe I may have received messages related to this (the little letter icon on my ui was yellow), but I cannot read messages on the site because apparently I need a character first. Can I have some sort of explanation for this? At the very least, an email or something? It appears as if I'm receiving messages on the site itself, but are not allowed to read them because I have no character.

Year 15 Day 99 16:47
There should be email denials of your name. What did you submit as your handles that were denied?

Year 15 Day 99 17:39

Nothing has been denied at all. My status has simply been "awaiting approval" for like two weeks. It vanished once and I resubmitted (current name is Nyauri Velentara) and that was several days ago. I've received no emails at all, but I noticed the messages icon on this site was glowing yellow; however I can't do anything there because I need a character to read the messages.

Year 15 Day 99 20:02
That handle is currently awaiting ASim attention since you have IP matches. Unfortunately that means the normal join team people can't do anything about it. I'll direct Erek and Ghost this way.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 99 20:33
I denied Your name due to the Ip matches. Please open a support ticket to work it out.

Thanks!!

xvflKAn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium