Day

Time

07:28:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » People moving inside my ship and i cant see they
Lukin Krams

Taking a look to the Room Event menu in my Sprint Class rescue Ship, i notice that there are some people moving inside my ship and i cant see them, i check twice to see if they are my hired npc (i have 6 on board) but no one of the names i see are my npc

This is weird i do a profile search for one name first -> Zane Apex the sistem say that i dont have acces to that profile OMG i was almost near to have a hear attack.

Them i do a simple search and i found some forum message from him, he is or was a player in combine, this o got the heart attack XD.
Next i do another profile search for Bedo Bees gotcha i go his profile and last login few seconds ago OMG i got a second heart attack with this one.

Here is a copy from the list of names in my ship Room Event, there are too much more names in it.

i want to know what is going on in my ship? - > ID# 301821

Y 15 D 107, 20:29:28 Zane Apex enters the room from the East.
Y 15 D 107, 20:28:05 Zane Apex leaves the room heading East.
Y 15 D 107, 20:26:34 Fukara Mist, Miwa Vest, Thena Sehkmet, Cara Sherrol, Urik Garamin, Erennassisat Stadlober, Gilad Barneto, Fenn Besand, Jett Ardmore, Devron Maider, Kanner Samick, Resmi Organ, Allen Nourdi leaves the room heading East.
Y 15 D 107, 20:26:24 Lukin Krams enters the room from the East.
Y 15 D 107, 20:25:48 Zane Apex enters the room from the East.
Y 15 D 107, 20:25:08 Lukin Krams leaves the room heading East.
Y 15 D 107, 20:24:46 Zane Apex leaves the room heading East.
Y 15 D 107, 20:24:03 Galen Pheras, Inyri Cadav, Kara Hardin, Gappo Tillman, Orion Le Kit, Bic Reetat, Piani Midosea, Lahani Tess, Arwen Shoma, Adali Kirra, Antar Deova, Xel Saul, Gunn Leikvold enters the room from the East.
Y 15 D 107, 20:23:41 Galen Pheras, Inyri Cadav, Kara Hardin, Gappo Tillman, Orion Le Kit, Bic Reetat, Piani Midosea, Lahani Tess, Arwen Shoma, Adali Kirra, Antar Deova, Xel Saul, Gunn Leikvold leaves the room heading East.

Kyran Caelius

It is a bug which pops up sometimes. You get the room events for other people, who are onboard the same type of ship, and they get no room events at all.

For reference:
http://bugs.swcombine.com/view.php?id=2710

gif
Lukin Krams

LOl thank for the answer, it is good to know

Zane Apex

LOL

3pyJdkx.png