210 are online

Year

Day

Time

14:59:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 116 23:40
Why cant I bring a vehicle inside my Assasin Corvette? You can take in fihgters and freighters, no vehicles dont make any sence

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Neth: Neo, if your suggestions were stupid, I\'d understand and say you\'re stupid. But if you suggest things that not only exist but also are clearly s
Year 7 Day 117 2:02
Zero Turner

Well it seems that it has a "docking bay"--for freighters and no "hanger bay" for vehicles. The other corvettes don't seem to be able to hold vehicles. I guess thats just how it is

Zero-sig.jpg

Year 7 Day 117 3:36
Hanger bay should be for fighters, I thought docking for vehicles and freighters

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Neth: Neo, if your suggestions were stupid, I\'d understand and say you\'re stupid. But if you suggest things that not only exist but also are clearly s
Year 7 Day 117 5:00
Zero Turner

http://rules.swcombine.com/technology/ships/

"Docking Bay - Ships can land inside ship
Hangar Bay - Vehicles can park inside ship"
its to the right of modifications

Zero-sig.jpg

Year 7 Day 117 20:50
Yeah, just saw that myself actually

Year 7 Day 119 8:24
O-Ren Dogen

So could i land my n-1 or longprobe inside a ship like a star galleon or any ship that has a docking bay?

Year 7 Day 119 9:33
Kirit Hin`Kirl

If the ship has enough room, yes.

Year 7 Day 119 20:28
Zero Turner

not to mention permission to board =)

Zero-sig.jpg