254 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:09:43

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » So when you guys go let me back in.

Well hello all. How’s life been treating you people. Life’s been so fabulous for me. I have achieved every goal that I wanted so far. but at this moment I’m taking a break from causing real strife in the world and I thought I’d catch up with some of you people. I sent you guys an email but never got anything back. I blame myself for it. Maybe I did not send you my deepest and heartfelt sadness and my trueness wish to be brought back into the flock of swc. Maybe the hardship that I placed upon your mental abilities was just too much for the strain of lesser gamers but it’s okay I blame myself and truly hope you understand I meant no harm well hopefully you people are all doing well and maybe even painted your parents basements to a more suitable color. I personally will be heading back to a Iraq to cause more chaos for the glory of your overlords the United States, and there overlords, the illuminati, and there overlords the reptilian’s.

PS I forgot my standard question .

So when you guys go let me back in.

Standard apology.
Dear {Recipient}
Please accept this letter as my formal apology for what happened on {location, event, issue, etc…} on {MM/DD/YYYY}.
It was not my intention to cause any damage or inconvenience. In retrospect, I believe the situation resulted from {cause}. While this is by no means an excuse for {my behavior, what happened, etc…}, knowing the cause will help me guard against future mistakes.
Again, I am sorry for what happened. If you would like to continue this conversation, please feel free to call me at {email}. I look forward to hearing from you and putting this matter behind us.
Sincerely,
{Sender}
Please email me and have a good day

Robert Gunns

If you are trying to get back in after a ban you need to log a support ticket.

photo GIFactionBanner.gif
As Robert said you need to make a support ticket. You will need to include your character name so they know who you are. Make sure that your ban period (as listed in the Sim News dealing with your ban) has ended and that you are requesting the correct account to be unbanned - usually the Sim News post will say which one. Otherwise they will just ignore the request.

Ellias_sig6.png

So where do you make the support ticket at

http://support.swcombine.com/

But considering you were banned repeatedly as you kept creating new characters to circumvent previous bans, don't hold your breath.

swcforumsig