220 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:38:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 238 8:27
Custom NPCs come with the ability to generate custom NPC Conversations scripts. Cost is 500 CPs. Must be bought in a Workers Compound.

- CP Exchange Page

Few questions regarding the process,
(^*^)~ Are the NPCs recruited from the Workers Compound before or after the Art Team approval comes back, or does it matter?

(^*^)~ Is there a seperate cost to "apply" the approved image/handle, or is it covered just from the intital cost? (500CPs)

(^*^)~ Once the NPCs are acquired, and the conversational script finalized, can the script be altered again and again -reprogrammed- at later dates?

Thanks in advance

Year 15 Day 238 9:33
Art Team has no part in the custom NPC approval process, theres an NPC person for that. Completely separate tool.

However, the image and handle are what the 500 CP cost goes toward. And the scripts are always available to be edited, never locked.

Year 15 Day 238 11:45
Maha Michi

Don't believe that you have to be in a Worker's Compound anymore. You submit the request via CP Exchange and they spawn where you are in the galaxy after approval.

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 15 Day 238 13:33
I know there was a very recent change (last month or two maybe) to put in the Worker's Compound requirement to help balance Custom NPCs so you couldn't just pay gobs of CPs and spawn a brand new squad of whatever race you wanted. Within the last sync or 2 came the updated rules.

As far as I know, the process is: 1) Be in a Worker's Compound + submit the request(s); CP gets deducted at this point.

Then wait, and when the NPC is approved by the NPC team, it gets spawned at your location, wherever that is.

Edited By: Kay Dallben on Year 15 Day 238 13:34
Year 15 Day 238 16:39
Kendall Holm

You can only request up to three in one week if I remember right as well.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 15 Day 238 16:39
Kendall Holm

You can only request up to three in one week if I remember right as well.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 15 Day 238 17:13
Maha Michi

" so you couldn't just pay gobs of CPs and spawn a brand new squad of whatever race you wanted" - Kay

Custom NPCs don't act as Riflemen or any other type of combat NPC in game (though you could RP it, I suppose), so don't see why someone would do that. *shrug*

kx7JEUp.jpg
VcL2Esm.jpg
IrCmAXv.jpg
J7BUXTv.png
Year 15 Day 238 17:16
And yes you must be in a workers compound to submit the cp and image then you can leave and when approved they spawn where ever your at at the time.

Hondo_Sig

Year 15 Day 238 18:01
Of course they can join your party and fight. That is the reason the woker compound and 3 per week change came in. They took out te ability for custom npcs to fight because of how easy it was to spawn gobs of the ideal race right at your location. It was a very temp fix until the limit was placed to remove that exploit.