265 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:34:43

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 136 7:40
I have been given all the privilages from my faction to perform an arrest and execution of a certain individual. Now, .... he is in our territory, ain't leaven, I can arrest him all live-long-day, but I do not see an option to execute, just release. I do have a weapon (knife) but, ... am I missing something here? Need to perform this quickly, my kindly banter of just telling him I'm wrestling is not going to hold much longer.

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 7 Day 136 9:05
All I can think of is because you are currently travelling, if this does not help, please report this as a bug in the bug tracker.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 136 23:48
Is he under arrest by someone else?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 137 0:09
Hal: from what I undestand from his post he can arrest but can't execute.

Zao Nephalem: Maybe it's NPC and not PC. You can't execute NPCs.

RGC-2.gif
Governor Yoshi Hikaru
Governor of Pypin System
Year 7 Day 137 0:11
Oh, duh, my bad. Misread it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 137 6:01
Is there a death warrant?

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Neth: Neo, if your suggestions were stupid, I\'d understand and say you\'re stupid. But if you suggest things that not only exist but also are clearly s
Year 7 Day 137 7:05
yes, there is a death warrent (so i've been told by the leader of the faction Raptor Pirates). We are both raptors, I can arrest, but then there is no option for execute, just release. I am on my ship (not raptors, privately owned) and in hyperspace. What am I not doing correctly?

jesbDYa.jpg

Year 7 Day 137 14:55
It's probably the fact that you are in Hyperspace, which isn't controlled by anyone, not even the Galactic Government (although you're currently using IF A/E, which shouldn't be affected by the location rules of OOF A/E).
Try dropping out of HS into a location controlled by the Raptor Pirates and try again, if it still doesn't work then, report it to the bug tracker.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 137 15:42
got it, will do .... in 3 days. Not dropping out of HS, last time, .... I got fried!

jesbDYa.jpg

Year 7 Day 196 10:17
Deleted Post
Bao Dur
Deleted by Ranma. Reason: Do not bring back old posts please.