Day

Time

21:44:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Faction Creation - Asset Management
Tal Dorn

I've had the same issue happen twice now and was wondering what I am doing wrong during faction creation. By the way, sent in a Support Ticket for this new ordeal.

When we created the Guardian Rescue Corps, the facility selected for the HQ was not made over to the new faction during creation - it had to be done manually by a helpful soul.

Today, when we created the Guardian Engineering Corps, the same thing (Support Ticket filed and awaiting for the HQ to be made over to the GEC).

I went through each step, tagging the facility etc and when the faction was created, the facility became a Conference Centre, protected and was still sitting in The Ashla Covenant's Inventory.

The Ashla Covenant created and owns both the GRC and GEC and owned the assets to create the factions... So for future reference, what is wrong?

Lhorai5.png

AreUnyk.png
Memnoch

It is an old bug.

Future faction HQs can't be owned by another faction. You have to move it into the person's inventory who is creating it. Its a bug thats been around for a long time.

Tal Dorn

Can someone add that to the rules page. maybe that would be easier than fixing the bug. And what do we do now???

Lhorai5.png

AreUnyk.png
Relain Dala

Can Tal un-protect the HQ and then make it over to the Guardian Engineering Corps? We have members waiting to be added and DCs to buy :)

editing this to add facility id and name. I don't know if tal did so when he filled out the support ticket.
ID# 2331953 GEC Guild Hall

Edited By: Relain Dala on Year 16 Day 261 13:07

UoGsEcr.png

Life is what you make it...don't stand by and let it make you.
you can't unprotect faction HQs, the asims will have to move it.

Relain Dala

Thank you everyone for your answers.

Thank you very much Ghost for answering and fixing the problem!!!!

Tal, we're in business.

UoGsEcr.png

Life is what you make it...don't stand by and let it make you.
Year 16 Day 332 18:02
Deleted Post
Deleted by Selatos. Reason: spam