Time

04:20:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Ethan wants to know - many subjects
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Lexor Gregain

Hahaha! Well done Victor. I will take a closer look and rate your performance after dinner :p

Victor O`Cuinn

Lmao, sounds good.

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png
If you're going to argue that this is faster and more efficient than teaching someone how to use the rules, Lexor, don't, for example, reply to a question about how to repair with a single cursory sentence that provides literally no practical help at all.

Lexor Gregain

Meh, he understood it. And if not, I would've been ready for any follow-up question.

And who am I kidding! I'm not gonna spend my night reading through Victor's links to see if they actually contain the answers. A+ buddy!

Per the first question about A/E on quest worlds, personal caps will not work I believe. Has to be a faction owned cap and a faction that can arrest people outside their faction (ie govs and some paramilitary groups) and be in that faction with arrest privs.

Ellias_sig6.png
Ethan Travis

Thanks for all the answers , I know I have been a drag with them.

One last question of many though - can you install cybernetics in a NPC, I know you can do it with a character, but I dont know about NPCs.

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
Venari Haliat

I do not think so but as the next person is going to say. No.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Ethan Travis

Thanks for the answer ...........there goes my monomaniacal plans for creating cyborg army.

EthanTravis
Lexor Gregain

Well, I suppose you could gather together a bunch of cybernetically enhanced Lost Soul NPCs. Admittedly, the feasability of this is quite low, but never give up on your dreams!

If ever you happen upon an outdated rules page, please make a note in the Rules Updates forum in the message centre. There have been efforts over the past year or two to update the rules and make them more useful. There shouldn't be much outdated content.

swcforumsig

Ethan Travis

What I need to do to get these achievements ?

Something Artifact
You must seek out this precious Something...

3 Simple Rules...
You couldn't follow 3 simple rules?!

I just must have 100% of achievements.

Edited By: Ethan Travis on Year 16 Day 272 10:10

EthanTravis
3 Simple Rules is not implemented. Jesfa had a plan (probably involving Mogwai), but it isn't possible.

Something Artifact - Also, I'm pretty sure this one isn't achievable either, for the same reason.

Ethan Travis

Ugh thanks for the info

Btw just for curiosity purposes - what happens to a player if he captures a admin or a member of SWC team and executes it?

Edited By: Ethan Travis on Year 16 Day 272 15:05

EthanTravis
Victor O`Cuinn

lol... you won't.

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png
Venari Haliat

They are gods, no one can kill a god.

- Hamlet
Victor O`Cuinn

However, Syn has been very well known to accept any challengers that feel they can arrest her. Just send her a DM and she will most likely let you know where you can find her. But I would ask Seele how well that worked out for him before you do. ;)

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png
Although technically you could arrest an ASim they can simply access you account and unarrest themselves anyway, so it isn't an issue. But they generally hang around on their Acclamators anyway.

Ellias_sig6.png
They don't even need to access your account, they have tools to simply teleport themselves away and unarrest themselves. They can also resurrect people.

Venari Haliat

So basically the admins are the Gods of the Combine as I said :)

- Hamlet
Ethan Travis

Thanks for everyone who took their time and answered my question.

EthanTravis
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11