Time

10:42:24

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Ethan wants to know - many subjects
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ethan Travis

Oh if it was mentioned already, will not go and poke the bear... I hope that something about ''crew'' aspect would be implemented in the future.

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
My understanding is that 'crews' are supposed to remain imaginary. Whether they simulate the crews - or the cost of same - in some manner is another story.

I vaguely recall suggestions about Ship Command working differently from ground command such that you won't be able to command multiple Cap Ships that wouldn't otherwise be able to be squadded - possibly even not be able to fly certain Cap Ships at all without sufficient SC.

Ethan Travis

How do you claim lost soul ?

EthanTravis
Blot Hlidskjalf

Send a kind request to Ellias Aubec, providing your Charakter-ID and the name of the lost soul.

^ That, but you must have possession of the Lost Soul first. AFAIK it must be in a container you own or something similar.

Ethan Travis

oh so if it is on planet surface, there is now way >?

EthanTravis
Lexor Gregain

All you need is access. Do you have access to the planet and to the lost soul? If yes, claim away.

Ethan Travis

Well I went to pick up a newb, and there it was, shiny and golden - teasing me to pick it up and claim it as mine.

EthanTravis
Ethan Travis

Can you visit Galactic Museum space station ( the unique one ) ?
Can you get killed in there?
Is there anything cool to look at?

EthanTravis
Yes you can visit. I think you can even get there via NPC Transport.

I'm not 100% sure, but I thought NR controls Tyrius, so I guess technically, yes. The station itself is darkness-owned.

Anything Cool to look at? I think it's mostly ships and vehicles. Not sure if anything particularly interesting is there or not.

Ethan Travis

Oh I see might as well go there and check out what they have there on display.

Also can you make over items from equipment screen ?

EthanTravis
Ethan Travis

Mhm I guess I should go and try to suggest this :D Cause it would help tremendously for small traders like me who have bunch of items all over the place but need to makeover certain merchandise that is onboard the current ship.

EthanTravis
There is always Inventory > Filter by Container.

Ethan Travis

But can you filter for certain room ? Like I have ship with certain Cargo Holds that contain merchandise for certain people. I usually move the items from one of the holds to the Entrance/Exit when I arrive at the drop of destination. Like I dont know - it would be a bit easier if you could mark everything in that room to be madeover to.

EthanTravis
You could assign tags to items per room, as there is no filter.

No, definitely can't filter by Room. I think you can do the reverse and Tag various crates in your inventory, then filter by that tag on the Equipment screen in each room.

As Minty_Cream said on IRC: or "just make it over after you kick it on to the other ship."

There's a few reasons why the Trade Fed DoT doesn't make stuff over until it's delivered/on the pickup ship, and that's one of them.

But none of the above/preceding really means you shouldn't put in a suggestion if you feel like it.

Ethan Travis

Oh thanks! Btw for some reason 'World of Warship'' add that is on top slows down the site considerably for me, I dunno if it uses some bad runtime or what but jeez, I need to refresh the page to make it go away. I dont use add block, cause I presume servers run on that add money, but still - am I the only one that has this problem with that particular add?

EthanTravis
Ethan Travis

How do you make Darkness message box bigger?

EthanTravis
3d335e3544.png

Bottom right there is a pair of white lines you can click the corner of to alter the size of the input field.

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11