Time

22:58:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » By accident entered my old profile
Year 16 Day 330 11:37
Ethan Travis

So I logged in by accident with my old character today. It happened while I had forgotten this characters password/email and I was typing all combinations that I could come up. One of them resulted in logging in my old character. Will I be now banned? Can someone delete it? It's name is James Lee

Edited By: Ethan Travis on Year 16 Day 330 11:48

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
Year 16 Day 330 11:53
Did you create a new account when you died? Because you're not supposed to do that.

Otherwise you shouldn't be able to log in to old characters (and if you didn't create an account and some bug managed to let you log in to your old character, then no, you won't be banned).

Year 16 Day 330 12:54
Lexor Gregain

Sounds like your old character never died or dropped, and you simply made a new character on a new account with a different e-mail address. Of so, this would be like skipping the 3 week death timer and you could indeed be banned temporarily for it.

Year 16 Day 331 14:31
Ethan Travis

The problem with my old character was that I stopped playing for 6-8 months and I had forgotten the name of it, password and email that i used. So after 2-3 years I created a new one. And like I said, I was using different combos to log in this one, because I forgot again what email I used for logging and which password, only by doing that i logged in my first.

To whom should I ask to delete my old one? Because i think I sent ticket already, I think.

Edited By: Ethan Travis on Year 16 Day 331 14:33

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
Year 16 Day 331 15:07
Use handle to login instead of email, you wont forget that part

Year 16 Day 331 17:25
If you sent a ticket already someone will get around to it. Don't log into it again.