Time

04:40:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Workers Compound Locations?
Year 16 Day 336 3:32
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to spawn a custom NPC so went to the nearest darkness world (Aleen) to find a workers compound.

There wasn't any there so I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's any on another darkness world quite close to the centre?

Many thanks,

Mouse

Year 16 Day 337 16:48
One couldn't say for certain, but I don't think any of the Darkness controlled homeworlds have Workers Compounds. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though, I've been trying to find one as well for the exact same reason.

Year 16 Day 337 16:59
Lexor Gregain

Try Bothan.

Edit: Although, not exactly near the centre (283,-133)

Edited By: Lexor Gregain on Year 16 Day 337 17:00
Year 16 Day 338 16:04
None on the Chevin homeworld either (worth a shot!)

It's a 3 day trip to Both so thanks for the suggestion, I'll fly there now. :)

Year 16 Day 343 3:11
Raidan Spike

On a sort of related note, can anyone confirm at what time of the month the NPC pool on a planet refreshes? I thought it happened when FI ran, but I could be wrong.

Also, if one is on a Darkness world and there are zero NPCs available, can one request that they be reset? The reason I ask is because..

The Administration can create NPCs anywhere if needed.

- The Rules

..which would be nice in my current situation, but seems a bit open to abuse.

Attempt_15.png
raidan_spike_cit.png
Year 16 Day 343 10:46
The administration can do a lot of things if needed. They can create NPCs, ships, items. They can kill you. They can revive you. Just because they can do it doesn't mean they will.

Generally NPCs will only be reset on the combat planets and if something screwed up to not reset the hirable population at the beginning of the month.

Year 16 Day 343 13:33
Raidan Spike

So if a Darkness non-combat planet runs out of NPCs and doesn't reset at the beginning of the month, can we submit a support ticket for a manual reset?

Attempt_15.png
raidan_spike_cit.png
Year 16 Day 343 20:12
If you can prove that's the case. It's been like 8 days since NPCs were to have reset though so it'd be pretty hard to prove that no one else had hired NPCs from the planet so far this month (as is often the case on Darkness worlds).

Year 16 Day 344 9:23
Bothan had a workers compound so I managed to spawn my custom NPC.

Thanks for the tip Lexor! :)