Day

Time

05:51:42

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Market Central Item Help?!
Year 17 Day 92 17:50
I procured some guns and a droid through the market exchange. However, these are located in Escape Pod 3po 2 and Horizon Star Yacht Dancing Queen. How do I find where these ships are? If this is not the proper place to post, please tell me where I should post also.

Thanks,
Dan Saske

Year 17 Day 92 18:14
Ethan Travis

Welcome to the world of - Need help in finding this and that -

First - understand that you might never get these items - sure way to get items is use centrapoint marketplace, in SWC marketplace items may be in places that no one knows or places that are off limits to people.

Second- you may start , adding info on the ship/pod ids, as some parties within the combine may have databases on entities . Create a thread in Trade Lounge about looking for these ships.

Edited By: Ethan Travis on Year 17 Day 92 18:15

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
Year 17 Day 92 18:16
Aboard the: Escape Pod 3po 2 (#367129) and
Aboard the: Horizon Star Yacht Dancing Queen (#275738)

Year 17 Day 92 19:34
Exanthium Kerensky

You should be able to sort by Sector - System - Planet - City ... in order to get an idea of where they are at that time.

/></div></body></html>
Year 17 Day 92 21:55
I wish there was the option to, but I could not even find the sector that the items were located in. I am able to see the locations for all other items I own/manage.

Year 17 Day 92 23:43
Ethan Travis

Btw it would be best to procure bigger items from SWC market,as it will be most of the time, small item will be located in places of unknown. If you need equipment and you are a new player, I can give it for free, just contact me.

Edited By: Ethan Travis on Year 17 Day 92 23:44

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
Year 17 Day 93 1:07
You can try posting their container info (that you have here) in the Traders Lounge section. People are usually quite good at helping you find the owners etc.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 17 Day 93 6:59
You should be able to sort by Sector - System - Planet - City ... in order to get an idea of where they are at that time. 

Do not do this. If it still works, it is a bug. The intention of the feature is for you to only be able to see the location of the "thing" and any container its in, so long as you have access to view the location of the container it is in.