Year

Day

Time

03:20:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Aborting Station Construction Question
Greetings and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I'm running into a problem when aborting the construction of a station. Instead of the RMs going into the ship, which is a Tabder, it places them in cargo containers. The ship is in the same space as the station, and as far as I can tell all the proper conditions in the rules have been met.

Am I missing something obvious? Any help or advice is appreciated. Thank you again for your time.

Musashi Kensen
"I'm working. What are you doing?"
That's how it works. Because stations won't necessarily have a ship nearby when aborting/recycling is finished it gets put into cargo containers instead. It isn't like aborting a facility.

Ellias_sig6.png
But shouldn't they only go to cargo containers when the conditions of a ship owned by the starting faction isn't near by? That would make more sense. Plus, should the faction get the credits refunded?

rotator.php
Year 17 Day 12, 20:20 You have been arrested by Guinar Ndengin.
Year 17 Day 12, 20:24 You have been released by Guinar Ndengin.

zapmhwh
Simkin Dragoneel

The confusion here is that what is in the rules is what Kensen is asking. However, I vaguely remember testing in the past the cargo container way of the mats like it is in the recycling rules. If I remember correctly it was because materials would just be floating in space instead of being lost. So that is how it works at this time. If we are still going to keep that way of thinking, just need the recycling bit copied over to the station construction rules. Escape pod with the builders remains the same.

Edit- A percentage of credits is refunded. Based on equation in the rules.

Edited By: Simkin Dragoneel on Year 17 Day 112 11:58

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75
Ok, so you can't choose to have the RMs go to a ship, they always go to containers as described in the Recycling rules. Got it.

Thank you for your help.

Musashi Kensen
"I'm working. What are you doing?"