Year

Day

Time

22:02:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 172 5:19
Amelia Kolczynski

I am not getting the bonus consistently... I log in around 3:00 CGT daily and yet my bonuses are super late in the day... eventually I'll miss one and it'll reset. What the deal here? I have yet to get mine today, btw.

ARz7kaG.png

Year 17 Day 172 5:48
24 hours have to pass between rewards. Look at your logs. Each one is more than 24 hrs after the previous one.

Sierra Null Designs
Year 17 Day 172 6:26
Amelia Kolczynski

Why is there an eight hour break? I know I checked SWC before 11:27 CGT on day 167.

Amy
HAC
RMI
Year 17 Day 172 6:45
The bonus checks for a login within 48 hours, you won't miss one.

Year 17 Day 174 11:25
This was quite plainly explained in the Sim News post that's still up.

. Instead we are adopting a new system that rewards you, once per 24 hours, just for logging in/playing the game. The system currently works based on a window, where you must access the website between 24-48 hours after a reward to receive the next one, rather than using the calendar day to define the boundaries. The goal here is to help people who may only be able to play the game briefly on certain days, where that activity window may also overlap with the end of a calendar day according to the server, which could result in missed rewards. Continued activity over the course of multiple days will result in larger bonuses, capping at the maximum bonus on the 7th day without failure and every day after. The total CP reward should be the same as if you had voted on all topsites for the week previously.  

Edited By: Syn on Year 17 Day 174 11:26

swcforumsig

Year 17 Day 174 12:42
Just to be clear, the CP bonus tracks users accessing the server, rather than actually logging on and off, right?

In other words, I don't actually need to manually log out, then log back in every day to receive the bonus, right? As long as I visit the site and do something, I'm good?

SWC Banner (1 of 1)-3
Year 17 Day 174 12:53
Year 17 Day 174 14:17
That was also answered clearly in the Sim News, for the record.

You do not need to actually "log in" with your username+password; the normal activity checker for counting online players will trigger the check for you when you access the game in your browser. 

Year 17 Day 175 9:17
Mikel - you expect people to actually read things? :)

Year 17 Day 178 5:27
Year 17 Day 177, 23:01 Star Wars Combine + 310 Login reward - 15 day(s) running!
Year 17 Day 176, 16:27 Star Wars Combine + 310 Login reward - 14 day(s) running!
Year 17 Day 175, 12:14 Star Wars Combine + 310 Login reward - 13 day(s) running!

For the last couple of days it seems I been getting 310CPs a day. I just want to check if that was the intention? Not complaining, but it does seem like a lot. Over 2k per week.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 17 Day 178 5:31
It is meant to match the old weekly voting bonuses Lilith, and 2k per week was about right assuming you voted on every site every day.

I only know this because of all the complaints of it not working.

Year 17 Day 178 10:12
Amelia Kolczynski

$This was quite plainly explained in the Sim News post that's still up.

Instead we are adopting a new system that rewards you, once per 24 hours, just for logging in/playing the game. The system currently works based on a window, where you must access the website between 24-48 hours after a reward to receive the next one, rather than using the calendar day to define the boundaries. The goal here is to help people who may only be able to play the game briefly on certain days, where that activity window may also overlap with the end of a calendar day according to the server, which could result in missed rewards. Continued activity over the course of multiple days will result in larger bonuses, capping at the maximum bonus on the 7th day without failure and every day after. The total CP reward should be the same as if you had voted on all topsites for the week previously.

- Sim News

- $Syn

I understand, I was just confused to why there was like an eight hour difference when I know for a fact I check SWC when I wake up around 6am EDT daily :P but oh well.