Year

Day

Time

03:48:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 199 7:34
Carth Falte

So... none of the staff wanna divulge why there was a database issue on day 198? I was hoping someone was gonna tell us on the sim news.

ACrgui
q9aUQd
9tJQf2
Year 17 Day 199 9:12
It failed to reinitialize after an unintended restart. If they deem it simnews worthy I am sure they will post. These sorts of things happen from time to time though, so its not really a huge deal.

Year 17 Day 199 10:59
This type of info usually just goes on http://status.swcombine.com

swcforumsig

Year 17 Day 199 12:59
Look, we’re led by a man that's... he's got something else in mind. And the something else in mind—you know, people can’t believe it. People cannot, they cannot believe that Selatos is acting the way he acts and can’t even mention the words "database server issue." There’s something going on. It’s inconceivable. There’s something going on.

Year 17 Day 199 13:29
Cait Catra

Thank you Mikel, you've got my vote.

Make Combine Great Again!

Year 17 Day 199 13:58
Ulrike Rayne Schultheiss

You act like we have some sort of right to know what happened :\ I'd imagine they would have told us had it been something that actually damaged the game, so it doesn't really matter why it went down because it's back up and running just as it was before.

Also, I really wish this forum had vote buttons so we could all cast our vote for Mikel von Trump. <.

TriNebulon News: Y18 D30 - ???
Voted worst art team member of Y19
ulrike_r
Year 17 Day 199 14:37
Venari Haliat

#VoteBianchi
#MakeCombineGreatAgain
#Get'emOut

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Year 17 Day 202 13:21
Carth Falte

Thanks for assuming my question was in any way negative Ulrike, no I do not "Act like we have some sort of right to know"
I was asking. I was wondering. I was curious.

I can ask. It's what this forum is made for, it's why it's called "Questions for admins" and I find it somewhat insulting that you presume me to be some idiot thinking he owns the game just because he plays it.

Either way, Thank you for the info Syn and Jevon.

Mikel for president.

ACrgui
q9aUQd
9tJQf2
Year 17 Day 202 14:59
Rude comment removed

Edited By: Guinar Ndengin on Year 17 Day 202 15:01

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?