Day

Time

15:38:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 209 0:19
Venari Haliat

Hello Admins,

My current belief is that it is against the rules to drop your character when you are not found FS in a attempt to get a FS on your next character, but I do not seem to be able to find it on the rules page. My question is do I use the support tickets to report him (which no one seems answer lately), or do I DM someone in order to verify this with them. If so who?

Year 17 Day 209 0:29
Not answering the question, but my two cents; I seem to recall this being the case as well. Of course, the difficulty seems to be proving that they are in fact recreating simply to become FS.

Year 17 Day 209 0:35
Venari Haliat

He told me he did. But I do not know if I am allow to show admins since it is from a 3rd party site.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Year 17 Day 209 2:40
Make a support ticket with the information you have. I believe the rule that it breaks is the golden rule. Other sites don't matter forgetting the information.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 17 Day 209 12:37
Venari Haliat

Alright, someone can close this now.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Year 17 Day 209 15:51
Deleted Post
Sable Sojo
Deleted by Sable Sojo. Reason: I am not an Admin, I am not an Admin..
Year 17 Day 210 12:00
We do consider it a golden rule violation, despite the waiting period between respawns. As Ellias said, report it to the administration and they can investigate.

Year 17 Day 211 0:51
In theory, the eventually upcoming Force system rewrite removes some of the advantage of doing this anyway with facets going away.

Edited By: Syn on Year 17 Day 211 0:52

swcforumsig