184 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:52:05

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 348 7:58
When I click on the "Ground Travel" button in the "Control" tab on the right hand side of the screen under the character information, I am able to select my destination by clicking on the ground map.

Correction. After testing it for a minute, I discovered that it is the "Movement" button on the left hand side of the screen that lead to the defective map. It is not the "Travel" button on the top of the screen.

This is not a new issue and it cross platforms on both my phone and laptop. However, it happens consistently on my phone and only intermittently on my laptop.

Is this a known issue or should I file a bug base report?

Edited By: Bentake Hartok on Year 17 Day 350 7:24

SWC Banner (1 of 1)-3
Year 17 Day 350 7:44
Cassan Di`Thynite

To clarify, I'm assuming he means when using the "Scanner" and clicking "Movement" per below screenshot:

ddb1Cok.png

Clicking on the map after clicking movement still acts as if you were still on the "Scanner" page rather than "Ground Travel".

tumblr_lovv7pCn581qizu52o1_500.gif
Year 17 Day 350 8:19
Yep.

Experimenting some more. It appears to only happen when I use the "Movement" button to switch from the "Scanner" screen. I strongly suspect that the "Movement" button somehow brings up the ground travel drop-down menus, without actually fully switching to the ground travel screen.

In other words, it looks like you've switched to the "Travel" screen, but really you're still on the scanner screen.

Like Cassan said more succinctly with full color graphics.

Edited By: Bentake Hartok on Year 17 Day 350 8:25

SWC Banner (1 of 1)-3
Year 17 Day 350 10:38
Doing a little experiment, I clicked on that movement button, entered some coordinates and it started moving. Then I clicked stop. It stopped moving, but then the screen was the click-coordinates instead of the click-scan one; you could click anywhere to enter coordinates after canceling travel.

p6mNL3w.png

R%60Kayvyss_Qoukiir_Citizen.png