Day

Time

06:51:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 18 Day 90 6:29
Sable Sojo

Highest traffic systems:

Looking for opinions of the well traveled. What are some of the busiest systems in the galaxy in terms of ship traffic?

Year 18 Day 90 7:20
Asrat sustem, due to Trade Federation Market Hubs.

'dail-signature-1'/
Year 18 Day 90 7:23
Why do I feel like this is an OOC attempt to gather IC information for future IC reasons?

Y19.png
Year 18 Day 90 7:27
Sable Sojo

Why do I feel like this is an OOC attempt to gather IC information for future IC reasons? 

Because it is.

Year 18 Day 90 8:07
Using OOC to find information about IC things that your character -would- know but you yourself don't is perfectly legitimate. The question is whether or not Sable Sojo would know about any high-traffic systems, which given her line of work isn't such a huge stretch.

Year 18 Day 90 8:55
Sable Sojo

Yeah..any drunk at the local cantina probably knows what systems are busy.

Year 18 Day 90 16:52
Asrat is very high-traffic, yes. But you want the busiest system in the whole galaxy? Say no more:

http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Galaxy_Map&systemID=1173

If you don't believe me, you should definitely visit there and see for yourself.

Year 18 Day 90 17:07
@Phillip
This is true. I've run through there updating a map and I'm not sure which was more distracting, the blackholes or the insane traffic. ...never did stop at any of the stations there. I wonder why the traffic was so heavy. Asrat and the core make sense...

Year 18 Day 90 20:30
Carth Falte

Because what better place to put a secret hide out BUT the maw. There should be a large amount of asteroid hideouts there.

ACrgui
q9aUQd
9tJQf2
Year 18 Day 91 8:26
Sable Sojo

*Sets course for The Maw*

I seem to be imune from the effects of suns so maybe that extends to Black Holes as well! Let's find out!

Year 18 Day 91 22:26
Carth Falte

If we find any items on the market that can not be mistaken as anything but yours, we'll know if you are immune or not.

Edited By: Carth Falte on Year 18 Day 91 23:46

ACrgui
q9aUQd
9tJQf2
Year 18 Day 92 6:28
Sable Sojo

Panties.

Year 18 Day 92 11:01
Carth Falte

Probably.

ACrgui
q9aUQd