270 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:20:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Can't recrate items with custom images...
This must be probably a bug, but... does someone know how to recrate a bunch of large backpacks which has a custom image applied...??? I read somewhere that you can revoke the custom image and get CP's refunded... How do I do that...

Please, I need some guidance here...

Cordially,
Hazara Kila

Exanthium Kerensky

As I understand this .. you are only going to be refunded CP's for broken images that are found by the Art Team. You cannot, as I understand it, just request a refund of images ... revert them to the base image through the CP Exchange Program.

In the matter of re-crating anything with a custom image applied to it.
You will lose the custom image upon crating since the crate was applied with the custom, but each individual item upon production of said asset. You can crate them as many times as you like, but they will never hold the image applied after the first time.

/></div></body></html>
You are unable to recrate an item that has a custom image applied.

Ulrike Rayne Schultheiss

Like mikel said, you're entirely unable to recrate entities with customs. There once was a time you could, but it'd silently remove the custom image due to the way the crating system works. We decided to explicitly forbid it and require players to manually remove the image without refund through the cp system. It's possible at some future time that this will change, but it probably won't be for a while.

Tl;dr: this is not a bug.

Edited By: Ulrike Rayne Schultheiss on Year 18 Day 110 12:30

TriNebulon News: Y18 D30 - ???
Voted worst art team member of Y19
ulrike_r
Hazara - you can delete custom images via the exchange CP page, just select "reset to defualt" as opposed to public or new