301 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:15:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 19 Day 51 4:26
Hi, can you explain to me what stocks give to stock holder? will he receive some dividends or it is made just to receive profit when faction will increase their capital of the faction and you resell it?

"Tell me, where is the strength? Do you think it's in credits,
no, strength is in truth. Who has the truth, that one is stronger." Danila Bagrov
Year 19 Day 51 4:28
Jic Uiji

You get nothing unless you somehow get > 50% of them

Jic Uiji

jic uili, intergalactic hutt crime lord
Year 19 Day 51 7:09
Their purpose is to designate the inheritors of the leftover assets of the Faction if it dissolves. The eligible assets (or maybe just credits) get divvied up among the stockholders proportionally.

You also get some information from the Faction view that you wouldn't normally get. I don't recall what it is, exactly. Something like other owners of stocks, etc.

Year 19 Day 51 7:59
Victor O`Cuinn

It gives you details like the other stock owners, how many active and total members the faction has, how many planets they control, what their total net worth is, stuff like that.

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png
Year 19 Day 51 9:29
so, at some point it can be used to spy on faction?

thank you for your answers

"Tell me, where is the strength? Do you think it's in credits,
no, strength is in truth. Who has the truth, that one is stronger." Danila Bagrov
Year 19 Day 52 21:16
Well, you can track the information that is provided by the stocks, but I don't think it can really be called spying when the faction made the deliberate decision to release their stocks.

swcforumsig