203 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:20:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 19 Day 165 11:12
I haven't had this problem before, but whenever I try to use the cp exchange I get this message"An Error Occurred. Out of Planet Bounds." The starport is powered, but I'm not sure webby it's doing this.

Year 19 Day 165 13:03
Victor O`Cuinn
Victor O`Cuinn
What are you trying to spawn? Also you might want to make a bug report so we can test it. Include screenshots and all information please.

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png
Year 19 Day 165 22:55
A Zephyr Pod Racer and perhaps an Einstar to get back home. Im in the Millius Prime Starport. Unfortunately I cant send screenshots at the moment.

Year 19 Day 165 23:12
Victor O`Cuinn
Victor O`Cuinn
I see.. hmm okay.

Well on another note, don't get a Einstar to go home if you are getting a vehicle. You will need a hangar bay, I would go with the RZ-68. It cost a little more but you get better hyper, a hangar bay, more passenger room, and weapons.

Now on to the issue at hand. What are the steps you are taking and what is it doing exactly?

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png
Year 19 Day 166 1:46
I suspect the planet you are on has been resized in the past, and the city you are in was previously at a point that no longer exists on the planet.

When this has happened, the facilities that exist within the city prior to moving have not had their surface coordinates updated correctly.

The affected facility ID is 4:1620054.

We don't currently have a tool that fixes this easily, and will need to be manually fixed by an asim, in EntityLocationAdmin ctool updating the coord fields (bad fields are: surfX, surfY).

Once it has been fixed in the database, you will also need to unboard and reboard to fix your characters location.

I have created a bug for you #4923 but this will need to be fixed by an asim (support ticket) which I have not created.

Edited By: Clarr Solo on Year 19 Day 166 2:13

"Clarr's a big mean jerk and he steals my lunch money and makes me cry."
Year 19 Day 166 10:43
Thank you. I appreciate that.

Year 19 Day 167 20:23
Do you know when it's going to get patched? No rush, just wondering...

Year 19 Day 167 23:02
I did point some asims at this thread, but for most effective fix, you need to create a support ticket.

"Clarr's a big mean jerk and he steals my lunch money and makes me cry."
Year 19 Day 169 14:00
Issue resolved, offending facility was put back in its box

\
Year 19 Day 169 18:45
Many thanks. I had newbies coming too join me and needed that pretty quick. You've made this Duros very grateful.