Year

Day

Time

17:52:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 19 Day 345 18:15
Sybrant StarDrifter

Hi im trying to build my character histroy and was wondering why i cant find any keshiri and if its still oaky to use them as a character from my past thanks!

“To believe your life is be better than someone else is the highest form of arrogance. Because at the end of the day, no matter how much power or wealth someone commands, all must bow before the true master of the universe: death.” – Mij Gilamar
Year 19 Day 346 21:24
The races available to play are listed on the Race Rules. Not all races in Star Wars canon/Legends exist here. More are added from time to time, but generally new near-human races are not added frequently given that we already have a large selection of them.

You would not be able to RP as a nonexistent race in any official areas of SWC such as the forums and the Holocron, but your faction might let you RP it on their private Discord/forums/wherever. If the race is ever added, you will also have the option to switch to it at that time. Technically the same applies to NPCs associated with your character - you should stick to races that are currently known in game, although that is less policed than your actual character's race, especially if it's a minor mention.

swcforumsig

Year 19 Day 347 1:46
Sybrant StarDrifter

Thank you for quick response. Part of my character background had mention of one but thats it. Thanks again that helped!

“To believe your life is be better than someone else is the highest form of arrogance. Because at the end of the day, no matter how much power or wealth someone commands, all must bow before the true master of the universe: death.” – Mij Gilamar