314 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:37:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » now i got syntac error somone???? i reported it as a bug??
Quibly Gezzet

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
An Error type: mySQL Error with the Message: Y has occured. It has been stored as Error 3792.

If this bug has not been reported (check first, please), report it to the bugtracker at http://www.swcombine.com/bugs/login_anon.php.

Live assistance can be found at irc://irc.swcombine.com/swc-help or Java IRC Client (if you don't have an irc client) .

Quibly Gezzet

i got this through firefox if i go under reguler it works fine,....:P

If you already reported it as a bug then someone will be on it shortly. These guys are pretty good about that. I don't think there's anything anyone can tell you to do to fix it yourself if thats why you're here.

realsigho6ir6.gif
Quibly Gezzet

im wrong still got the syntac error and cant read where i have been on the map already.. besides that im lost walking in circles around the same place.. somone help me get srtarted

A friend of mine just joined and had the exact same problem now that I think of it. I'm glad you bug based it because I didn't at the time. However, there was a simple way to get around it. If I was on IRC at the moment I'd walk you through it, but as it is, I don't recall EXACTLY how we handled it.

realsigho6ir6.gif