Year

Day

Time

21:46:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 7 Day 204 11:33
I made an account on the banner exchange a little less than a week ago. It still hasnt been approved. This is the message I get:

Your account has not yet been approved by the admin. This means your banners will not be in the rotation, however you will still get credits for exposures of member banners on your site.

The account name is JT. When will it be approved?

Utini!
Year 7 Day 204 13:18
I'd swear Ranma posted something about this in his office... I think he needed someone new for it, and found someone. It could well be that person is going through a backlog of applications?

You might want to check Ranma's office for details and to see if I'm remembering right.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 204 13:18
When I get to it, my helper is busy right now, so it is upto me :)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 205 19:51
Ceaser Agustus

speaking of the banner exchange, I just made one and put the banner on a few of my really popular websites my friend helped me make, I already have like 25 hits (though I am not activated????) but, i do not have ANY CP?????Any help???

Year 7 Day 205 23:54
You won't get CPs until your account is approved and activated, even if you already have hits.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 206 7:07
ITs fixed now, thanks

Utini!
Year 7 Day 206 11:29
Ceaser Agustus

First I was told that I would get like 500 or 5k CP for every 5 hits, now ranma (I hope you know who I am trying to spell:) ) has just told me that you DONT!!!!Ummm, so do i or do I not?

Year 7 Day 206 11:37
Quote from http://www.swcombine.com/members/cp/index.php?mode=support

::Join one of our programs::
Do you have a Star Wars related site, or know someone that does? If so then you can join our Banner Exchange or Topsites List. Exchange will get you 5000cps and Topsite will get you 2500cps. Or you can add links to our Links Library, every 5 links will get you 500cps

Restate:
Banner Exchange - 5000cps for joining and being accepted
Topsites List - 2500cps for joining and being accepted
Links Library - 500cps for 5 links that are added to the library

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 206 13:10
Ceaser Agustus

what is the top sites?

Year 7 Day 206 13:18
Topsites is a type of list. Most of the links that earn you CPs for clicking them are Topsites lists. They rank games (or other things) based on the number of hits they get coming in from, and going out to, each site. Or on votes, or some similar method.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 7 Day 206 13:49
And the combine has it's own.

The other ones if you yourself click on them (every 24hrs) gives you 5cps for each one.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 206 14:01
Ceaser Agustus

Dont you mean 10?

Year 7 Day 206 14:02
I thought it was 10 CPs, now, since the large value banner was removed?

Year 7 Day 206 14:24
Oops, why I should not go out to the bar with guys at work.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 206 15:12
Ceaser Agustus

what do you mena, larger value banner? Also, is there any way that people could put some of SWCombine's adds on their personal web pages to help with the finance support of SWCombine (you know, for a few CP :) )

Year 7 Day 206 15:29
Ceaser Agustus

umm, also wondering; can you have multiple banner acounts?

Year 7 Day 206 19:18
Google will not allow it.

You can join the affiliates for different sites like the allposters or cafepress

If you have more than one star wars site, you can have more than one account, but need to have separate banners.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 207 7:43
Ceaser Agustus

what does it mean, credits and exposures? (in the banner exchange) what do they do, and howe do you get them?

Year 7 Day 207 9:45
Ceaser Agustus

also, I just signed up for the top sites thing, and I got an email from the admin saying I had been accepted, but I still have not gained any CP????

Year 7 Day 207 13:31
Ceaser Agustus

how do you get exposures and credits? Like, it says
"When you join The Combine Banner Exchange, you will be supplied with a few lines of HTML code to add to your web site. Every time someone visits the page that has this code on it, another member's banner will be displayed. For every banner displayed on your site, you will earn an exposure of your banner on other member sites."
but, doesnt that make it the same thing as clicks, basically?
and how do credits relate to this?? (These are credits for the game, right?)

Page 1 2