Year

Day

Time

04:18:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 215 6:54
Guest/Visitor

i tried to join with Titus Behr as my handle and havent gotin my password could someone resend it to DamianFoxx@juno.com please. Thank you :) .

Year 7 Day 215 7:10
Sorry no account exists with that name or email address, please try to sign up again.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 215 7:28
Guest/Visitor

OK

Year 7 Day 215 7:28
Guest/Visitor

cani use the same name?

Year 7 Day 215 7:38
Yes, since it does not exist anywhere in our database.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 215 7:39
Yes, the name shouldn't be a problem. For the future, please make sure that your spam filter doesn't block emails from @swcombine.com so your password/declination email can pass through.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 215 7:56
Guest/Visitor

ok thank you

Year 7 Day 215 7:58
Guest/Visitor

ok i joined so please send me my password Thank you :)

Year 7 Day 215 8:09
So how many times are you going to try to join and get banned right away, you did not think I recognized the IP address.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 215 8:11
Guest/Visitor

What are you tALKING ABOUT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE TRIED TO JOIN!

Year 7 Day 215 8:23
Sorry no, you are the same person. Kevin or Kebin and I like your new date of birth: 1918-01-19 more original than 1900-01-01. So how many juno emails can you create, when will we see the end of this?

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 215 8:24
Guest/Visitor

When you let me join.

Year 7 Day 215 8:29
When someone breaks the rules (having more than one account is breaking the rules) then they are banned for life, no acceptions allowed.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 215 9:23
Guest/Visitor

I loved this game. And wanted to start over. I didnt know how to so i made a diffrent charector. And then another. Cant you please give me another chance. Limit my account so that i can only play for a limited time a day, i dont care what you do just let me join agen Please. i beg you.

Year 7 Day 215 18:46
I guess as a first step you need to stop lying ("What are you tALKING ABOUT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE TRIED TO JOIN!") and stop trying to continue cheating.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 215 19:11
No, Syn, as a first step he needs to:
GET LOST!

We don't need cheats, especially lying little punk ones.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 215 19:25
Guest/Visitor

Hal F-U-C-K you AZZ HOLE

Year 7 Day 215 19:51
Nope, you're the one that was already fucked. That's why you're banned, you insignificant little shit. Now get a life and stop obsessing over somewhere that already made it quite clear that WE DON'T WANT YOU!!

Get out, get lost, stay lost. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.