I dont want this to be a debate or anything... so maybe close after answering questions
1. Why is it so "evil" if non-faction leaders to hear about ship stat revision or faction leaders/admin post conversations on ship stat revision?
2. Will there be any compensation paid for owners of ships that are severely disadvantaged to due to changes?
3. Basically, why can the rest of the galaxy not hear about ship stat convos?
I hear some changes are going to be big, not from anyone in particular, but from admin themselves. Nothing specific. It is just that some people will be spending everything they have, or will have spent everything they have to get a ship of their dreams, only to get ruined. This is not the case for those who lead factions.
It just troubles me that some people have worked long and hard to get their ships and they could lose the function that makes them want the ship in the first place, and any means to get an alternative.
Edited By: Ekoo Strider on Year 7 Day 230 15:49 ____________
"Tread with care in foreign lands human, if you are lucky you will only lose your pride."
In response to you first questionn, there is nothing evil about it. The problem is often half the stuff (or more) is false and creates a lot of whining/even more rumours when there never was a cause to start in the first place.
This is also linked to the third question from you, as the stats grow forward they are in constant change. Some ships have been tweaked up to 6 times until a general agreement has been reached. If we allowed anyone to see the new stats we would have a lot of people acting on the stats when they see them and sell/buy like crazy, only to notice the same ship has very different stats the next day with a lot of crying to admin about "not fair" as result. To avoid this only the actual people who can give input can see them currently.
In reply to the second question I can only repeat what I told you in the channel.
1) Do not listen to rumours, half what you said was incorrect
2) Best thing currently is to hold on to your ships as many of them will likely meet new values.
3) No specific ship will go through major changes at this point with the exception of two, and these two already have a solution to compensate.
4) Ship stats are about 60-70% done. Once fully done the new stats will be up for public display before actually implemented.
5) Do not listen to rumours.