219 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:35:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 288 22:04
Hello I wanna be in the Empire but , when first create a char I choose a lizard looking race, so I tought well I could get to know the game a little then in a future start as human and join the empire , this is the time.
The thing is I joined the 12 colony then had a problem with internet access, then got overwhelmed by finals at the university, when I came back to check my alter ego I was relieve of the asignation of the ship where I was travelling, so now I can?t get out of the ship , don?t know where the ship is, I msg the lider of the faction and get no response, so I left the faction , but still can?t get out of the ship.
Bottom line I wanna be a human in the Galactic Empire so if someone can kill me that would be great. by the way I am onboard the H-KDI T-Wing TTC Scorpia 11 so if you happen to see that ship blow it to pieces.
KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El circulo esta completo loco
Year 7 Day 289 1:48
1) There's no combat so the ship couldn't be blown up.
2) T12C is a puppet of the Empire. I doubt they'd be too happy with you telling people to blow their ships up.
3) No one can a/e you without gaining access to the ship you're on. Which won't happen.

Overall, you need to talk to someone in T12C. Someone other than Isoldor, who is known for treating members, least of all ex-members, like trash. Good luck.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 289 2:27
I don't know if the admin do this anymore, but if you speak to Khan, wait 3 weeks, he will move your character for you. Or at least he used to.

Ezekiel_Master.png
Year 7 Day 289 16:15
Used to being the key word. They stopped and encourage people to work it out ICly.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 289 16:25
I believe that the current policy is to allow trapped individuals to drop their character after 3 weeks, and recreate. The same goes for people arrested for 3 weeks or more.

Since this is what Diego wants, that solution may prove satisfactory.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 289 21:18
I know there is no combat, ever heard of joking? , well at least an admin could tell me who is the owner of the ship, or if the ship belongs to the faction tell me some name other than isoldor so I can darkness him and get out of the ship.
Then start working on the a/e , if I can get down the ship I can manage miself because I can buy a ship with the cp?s in mi char, and then go to someone to get executed.

Year 7 Day 289 23:33
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
If you buy a ship with cp's you can just fly that into a sun to die. I assume the part of the ship name that says TTC means "The Twelve Colonies" and the fact you were assigned it by them in the first place kind of indicates it's their's, you don't need to be told anything.

The admin do not know the inner workings of the twelve colonies, you'll have to find someone who can help you yourself if you can't get Isoldor to.

Also it's hard to tell someones joking when their post makes them look like a typical idiot noob who has no idea what their doing so you shouldn't hold that against Wilhelm who is, for some reason, trying to help.

Ral.png
Year 7 Day 290 9:06
fly it into the sun :D

DrakSporgestSig.png\"

Year 7 Day 290 9:13
Of course I am a newbie, what I was trying to do is get an out of char solution from an admin, but well guess I will have to handle miself in char.
Thanks anyway.

Year 7 Day 290 12:02
Ralgarrch, you can only spawn ships on planets.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 290 12:26
tried their forums?

horbanner.gif
Year 7 Day 290 12:38
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
I was referring to the "if I can get down the ship I can manage miself because I can buy a ship with the cp?s in mi char, and then go to someone to get executed."

I am perfectly aware you can only spawn the ships on planets, sorry if I wasn't clear.

Ral.png
Year 7 Day 293 3:15
Verdre To
Verdre To
ok my 'solution'. when i started i did pretty much the same thing in a different order (and i didn't kill myself).
All you need to do is apply to a different faction who will then pick you up from where you are. Then you can either stay in their faction or kill yourself and join their faction as a new char. If you want to be in the empire so much ask them to save your butt.

FYI TTC is a standard 12C ship title escpecially for their T-Wings.

Year 7 Day 293 18:41
Thats a good idea, I accidentally click in market and found out that the ship is in:
Market: TTC Scorpia 11
Type: H-KDI T-Wing
So if I can get someone with a ship to get to there I could pass to his ship, and then work it out from there.
PD:just a question if I die this character what happens to my CP?s?
Thanks a lot Verdre.

Year 7 Day 293 18:58
David Kellar
David Kellar
You keep them.

Year 7 Day 294 3:33
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
I thought it was pointed out when the market was implemented you should only be able to look at the market when you have control over an entity, even if its one you can't buy anything with, to avoid exactly this ability to look up where you are.

Worrying how it can still be used like that after all this time, though useful in this case as production seems to have comatosed the admin ;)

Edited By: Ralgarrch on Year 7 Day 294 3:36

Ral.png
Year 7 Day 296 7:01
Verdre To
Verdre To
true ralgarrch. ah well they'll always be a few bugs. No problem, my advice is free. Kashyyk is a fairly popular place so factions will be there. If you check the galactic map and find out who owns the system you'll find out who can pick you up the quickest once you apply.

Year 7 Day 298 21:34
Problem solved, we talk things trought and I decide to stay as a babel in the 12 colony.