Day

Time

05:34:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 311 12:48
Dayyn Gorvai
Dayyn Gorvai
Are 500 CPs still being given to those who add 5 links to the Link Library? I have added 5 links (They are all confirmed) ... what should I do now? Thanks in advanced.

Year 7 Day 311 15:25
You might try contacting the person in charge of the Links Library. Contact information is posted on the "Contact Us" page linked at the top of each Combine page.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 311 15:34
Dayyn Gorvai
Dayyn Gorvai
Yes, I have used the "Report adding 5 Links" link and contacted webmaster@swcombine.com / jaxom@swcombine.com from the "support the combine" page a few times already... just sent another earlier today... anything else I should do besides wait?

Year 7 Day 311 18:06
Neither of those e-mail addresses are the one listed on the Combine's "Contact Us" page.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 311 19:14
Dayyn Gorvai
Dayyn Gorvai
webmaster@swcombine.com IS listed on the "Contact Us" page... I have contacted Ranma who is in charge of Links Library.

Year 7 Day 311 19:20
Dayyn Gorvai
Dayyn Gorvai
Hmm, if only someone changed the link " Report Adding 5 Links" on the "Support the Combine" page so that it actually could be used as it was intended, there wouldn't be the need to hunt for contacts...

Year 7 Day 311 21:18
If there is something wrong with it you may want to report it on the bug base for someone to correct.

swcforumsig