213 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:13:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 316 20:48
If you're not born force sensitive what level do you usually become Force Sensitive...If you can.

212067455_aa716556df_m.jpg\"
Year 7 Day 316 20:57
Look under the rules concerning The Force - you have to be tested and cant become self aware of your abilities.Kind of strange that you may be born with powers you dont know about until someone studies you and informs you of their existance,and you cant use them unless someone tells you that you can.....

It isn't who you are,but what you do,that defines you.

People have called me a Beast,and yet all Beasts know some degree of pity.I know none,so therefore,I am no Beast.
Year 7 Day 316 21:47
If you're informed of your Force powers you're able to begin training. If you test positive, the Jedi/Sith has the option to inform your character of them; you don't need additional permission.

Most players will never become Force Sensitive, Lysander. Your chance does increase slightly as you level as the Force rules state, but it'll essentially remain a slim chance.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 316 22:08
Zero Turner
Zero Turner
Example 1: Mara has just joined the combine, as She gains 2 levels before she comes across an ancient Jedi Master who senses she is force sensitive. She is only level 3, so she must have been force sensitive from the beginning. The Formula used to calculate her current Facet level is: coming soon ?.

Example 2: Mara has just joined the combine, as She gains 7 levels before she comes across an ancient Jedi Master who senses she is NOT force sensitive. She continues on with her life as normal gaining experience, When she is Level 13 she goes back to the same Jedi master who senses she has gained the ability to use the force. Her Facet level would be: [300/[(11-1)/5+2)]]=75. You get a chance to become FS at levels 1,6,11,16,21? and so on.

http://rules.swcombine.com/character/force/

-----

Zero-sig.jpg

Year 7 Day 317 2:42
Tsk. Teach a man to fish.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 317 4:45
Bah Teach a man to fish and we bring home Sushi - Teach him to cook and he asks the woman to go fish - dont complicate things Syn,we can only do so many things at a time.......... :)

Edited By: Glaeken Trismegestus on Year 7 Day 317 4:48

It isn't who you are,but what you do,that defines you.

People have called me a Beast,and yet all Beasts know some degree of pity.I know none,so therefore,I am no Beast.
Year 7 Day 317 8:36
fish........I've never fished before.....is it fun.

Edited By: Xekim Lysander on Year 7 Day 317 8:52

212067455_aa716556df_m.jpg\"
Year 7 Day 317 16:31
I assume your question has been adequately answered then; locking this. Feel free to open a new topic if you require further help.

swcforumsig