snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 7 Day 365 13:24
Voligne Archon
Voligne Archon
Im hoping this is the best place for this, but I was reading the YT-2400 description, and the description says that the YT-2400 has an escape pod, now I looked up, and lo and behold there was no escape pod for the YT-2400, I would appriciate if the YT-2400 was given an escape pod, or if the description was corrected, although I believe the latter is more likely, (hope i didnt mix up the latter/former thing) I obviously would prefer the former. But again the decision is entirely up to the admins.

Edited By: Rhyasan Kronos on Year 8 Day 69 22:37
Year 7 Day 365 13:47
The description will need to be corrected. Adding an escape pod is an entity change, which are not being done.

You could always write one and send it to the appropriate address on the Contact Us page.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 1 15:22
Voligne Archon
Voligne Archon
cool I will do some research and have something for you, BTW I must ask, if....IF I find in a cannon source that the YT-2400 DID indeed have an escape pod would it be changed? Im not expecting an entity change to be made, but I have to ask out of sheer curiosity(and in vain hope of an entity change :p ).